Osaki OS-Hiro LT 3D SL-Track Massage Chair with Zero Gravity, Space Saving, Japanese Brushless Motors
Automatic Leg Extension
Japanese Brushless Motors
SL Track Massage?
Computer Body Scan?
Space Saving Reline Technology?
Foot Roller ?
3 Core Processor for faster response, transition and reliability
Helpful Articles for You
Osaki OS-Hiro LT
The Osaki OS-Hiro LT 3D massage chair is the latest addition to the Osaki lineup. The Hiro LT was exclusively engineered with Japanese innovation and technology which makes this not only one of our most advanced chairs to date, but one the quietest. Visually, the Hiro LT is thoughtfully designed and comes available in 3 color options (black, espresso, and beige) to blend in with your home’s décor.
The Hiro LT comes equipped with Japanese designed brushless motors. Brushless motors are engineered to be quieter and also tested rated to increase the life span of usage. The speed variability and excessive power consumption (found in traditional motors) are a thing of the past and will find that the new generation of motors delivers a smoother movement.
Tri-Core Processor For Faster Response, Transition and Reliability
It is the little things that count. Most users probably don’t worry about the seconds it takes for their massage chair to execute a command, but we here at Osaki do. That is why the Hiro LT is built with a Tri-Core processor that enables the massage chair to respond to a user’s commands faster than before. It will also map the body more precisely hitting the key points in the back.
3D Airbag w/ Position Sensor
Multiple airbags are thoughtfully located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. There is a total of 14 airbags positioned to compress the shoulders, arms, feet, and calves. The latest generation of airbag massage science has allowed streamlining the number of airbags used at the same time increasing the coverage. The air system is highly efficient and less prone to leaks and valve issues.
SL Track Massage
Combining the best of both worlds. The Hiro LT provides a rolling massage starting at the neck, then moves down your back with the curvature of your spine, and then proceeds to the glutes and upper hamstring.
Auto Leg Computer Scan
The Hiro LT scans your legs to ensure the optimal leg length for your height. The foot component will extend outwards and then retract inwards. Simply apply pressure with your feet to let the leg scanner know your desired position. The leg position can also be manually adjusted with the remote.
Computer Body Scan
The OS-Hiro LT performs a body scan to map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure the optimal amount of pressure applied during the massage and where to apply it. The scanning technology will detect your shoulders height, which can be re-calibrated once the scan is complete.
When reclined into the zero-gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage. In this position when the knees are brought above the chest will also promote blood circulation. In the zero gravity position it also evenly distributes the weight on your back which reduces any pressure points and vertical spinal pressure according to NASA studies.
Space Saving Recline Technology
Osaki's innovative design team has engineered a space saving technology that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines. This results in less space needed to recline the chair which provides for more flexibility in where the chair can be placed in a room and for the room to be utilized for more useable space.
Spinning reflexology massage rollers are located on the bottom of the feet that provide a soothing kneading style foot massage. As the foot roller spins, it will stimulate acupressure points that provide further relief to the overall body.
Bluetooth Speaker & USB Connector
As in all our chairs, the Hiro LT comes equipped with Bluetooth technology that allows the user to listen to their favorite music and phone calls on high-quality speakers located in the headrest. For added convenience, you can charge your smartphone, tablet, or any USB device while enjoying a great massage.
Chromotherapy is the science of using colors to adjust body vibrations to frequencies that result in health and harmony. The Hiro LT uses this lighting technology to further enhance the massage experience. When placed in a dark room the calming blue lighting will illuminate the surrounding walls enhancing the massage experience.
Recommended Weight Limit
Space Saving Design
Deep Tissue Massage
Automatic Leg Extension
# of Airbags
|Safety Feature||Equipped with Overheated and Power|
|Power Supply||110-120V- | 60Hz|
|Rated Working Time||15min|
|Dimensions Upright (L" x W" x H")||54.7"L x 31.3"W x 51.2"H|
|Dimensions Recline (L" x W" x H")||79.2"L x 20.1"W x 23.4"H|
|Massage Chair Weight||185.19 lbs|
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need Indoor Setup (also known as white glove service) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “Indoor Setup & Assembly”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 3 year Manufacturer's Warranty on the parts. And for the 1st year, in home labor service is also included.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
3 Year Rock Solid Warranty / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
We guarantee that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.