Osaki OS-Highpointe 4D SL-Track Massage Chair with Ultra Long Extension, 3 Rollers Foot and Calf Massage
Only 15 left in stock.
Get it in 8-15 business days
Free Eye Massager
Free Extended Warranty til December 31!
Free Eye Massager for a limited time only!
4D Massage Mechanism?
Intelligent Voice Control
Deep Calf Kneading
Computerized Body Scanning?
44 Air Cell Full Body Compression
Lumbar & Calf Heating with Heating Shawl?
Ultra Long Extension
3 Rollers Foot and Calf Massage ?
Zero Gravity Reclining?
Space Saving Technology?
16 Auto Programs with 6 Manual Massage Styles
Surround Sound Bluetooth Speakers?
Wireless Phone Charger
Helpful Articles for You
Osaki OS Highpointe 4D
The Highpointe includes a slew of luxury features, such as a touchscreen controller, intelligent voice control, and 4D massage mechanism with heated pads.
Highpointe's remote is now a touchscreen remote controller for easy navigation and adjustment settings. The massage chair provides 16 auto massage modes and 5 manual massage styles.
Intelligent Voice Control
With Highpointe's voice control feature, you can easily utilize the chair without having to lift a finger. When you make a command, the chair will react accordingly.
One of the most overlooked portions of modern massages is in the calves. The Highpointe pays close and personal attention to your legs with its proven Calf Kneading Functions.
Introducing the latest and most advanced massage system specializing in the neck and shoulder area. This new deep tissue technology is second to none, offering lifelike massage that will refresh your body!
Through the use of a scientifically-engineered SL-Track, the massage rollers can extend from the base of the skull to the very edge of your hamstrings.
Zero Gravity Reclining
Rest in a state of utter weightlessness with Highpointe's Zero Gravity Reclining. This three-stage NASA-inspired technology perfectly position your posture to literally 'take the weight off your shoulders'.
Space Saving Technology
With Highpointe's Space Saving Technology, you can confidently place your chair up to 2 inches and stilla achieve a fully realized recline.
44 Cell Full Body Air Massage
Highpointe incorporates 44 air cells throughout the chair to provide an immaculate compression therapy.
3 Rollers Foot and Calf Massage
Highpointe includes an all-important foot and calf massage, with two foot rollers and 1 calf rollers massaging each foot.
Ultra Long Extension
To compliment the refined nature of this chair, the legrest will automatically extend nearly 8 inches to in order to find the optimal position for users of an height.
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 5 year Manufacturer's Warranty on the parts. And for the first 3 years, in home labor service is also included.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
With Osaki 2 Year Extended Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first FIVE (5) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first (3) years at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the 5 years at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- This warranty is only valid with the purchase of the extended 2 year warranty.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.