Human Touch Perfect Chair PC-420 vs. PC-600 vs. PC-610 | What's The Difference?
We've gotten a lot of questions about some of the different options that the Human Touch Perfect Chair offers. In this article, we'll explain the different options in a simple and concise manner so that you can choose what's best for your needs.
Which Perfect Chair model is right for you?
Let's start with the Human Touch Perfect Chair PC-420
This is going to be the most economical option. The Human Touch Perfect Chair 420 does recline you into a zero gravity position, through a manually-powered recliner so you do have to exert a little bit of effort. It's not hard labor, but it's not an electronically powered option. It is the best choice for people on a budget and looking for the most economical choice.
Then, there's the Human Touch PC-600 and the Human Touch PC-610
Both models are electronically powered. When you're sitting down, just hold down the little button right by your finger and it's going to do all the work for you, unlike the PC-420 which is manually powered. With a press of a button, on both models, the chair will raise your legs up and recline you backwards into a very comfortable zero gravity position. When you want to go back to your upright position, you just press and hold the button again.
What's the distinction between these two similar models?
The Human Touch Perfect Chair PC-600
The Human Touch Perfect Chair 600 is a more compact version of the PC-610. They look, essentially the same and identical in photos, but the PC-600 is 2" inches shorter and narrower so it's just a slightly more compact chair.
Human Touch Perfect Chair PC-610
The Human Touch Perfect Chair 610 is really for people that are using the chair in a compact space like a small apartment building, for example, and you know you're really trying to conserve space. The PC-600 is the more popular option.
Here's a comparison chart to summarize the differences between the 3 models
(click to see full size)
Now let's get to the different packages. There are three upholstery packages, which refer to what type of comfort features you want.
1. Comfort Package
This is the basic package which already gives you everything that you need in the Perfect Chair. You don't really need to upgrade from the comfort package because it already has everything you need to recline into zero gravity. It includes a full support head pillow, which is one of its key features. The full support head pillow cradles your head and neck to provide ergonomic support. You can easily adjust the position of the pillow using a magnet that you can move along the spine of the chair.
The other key feature of the comfort package is that it uses extended armrests. With chairs that don't have the extended armrests, you could picture your arms kind of being pulled backwards off of the armrests when you recline backwards into zero gravity. With the comfort package, you get constant support for your arms, even when you recline.
2. Performance Package
If you want more comfort and convenience features, then you might want to consider the performance package. This offers everything that comfort package does plus a little bit more.
So, what do you get by upgrading to the performance package?
- Head and neck support pillow
- Extended armrests
- Power adjustable lumbar system - it's a battery operated lower back support that you can customize with the touch of a button. It will get you the exact lower back support right where you need it.
- Memory foam plus - an added layer of comfort in the padding, which will better conform to your body's curves. It gives a little bit of extra comfort to the pad.
3. Supreme Package
This is the best of the best. The supreme package is for people who want it all and don't want to compromise on anything. It includes everything and the other two packages have, plus a few additional benefits as well.
- Heat therapy - uses infrared heat that is embedded in the chair, so the heat radiates heat into your muscle tissue, which creates a healing warmth. As you probably know already, heat therapy will automatically cause your muscles to relax and loosen, which you know is a very therapeutic benefit.
- Tuxedo back cover - this is simply an aesthetic cover that goes on the back of the chair to cover any wires so that if the back of the chair is exposed and visible, you won't be able to see the mechanism and the wires.
- Integrated control with power hub lock - this is simply a very easy way to use both the heat therapy and the lumbar support with a touch of a button. It keeps things very easy to use.
- 3D ease point technology - this is a way to distribute your weight evenly across the entire seating surface to eliminate any uncomfortable pressure points. It accomplishes this by using medical grade mineral pods, so essentially it just makes it more comfortable. You're not going to feel like you have too much pressure on one part of your body.
Here's the upholstery package comparison chart
(click to see full size)
The comfort package is the most basic one, but it does offer everything you need and it's a great value. If you want to upgrade to the performance package, then you'll get the additional upgrades like the memory foam and the power lumbar system. And then, if you want to upgrade even further to the best of the best - the supreme package, which also offers you the heat therapy, the Tuxedo back cover to hide any visible wires, integrated control panel and the ease point technology which distributes your weight evenly across the entire seating surface.
We hope you find this article informative and helps you decide with your Perfect Chair purchase. If you have any questions or you're looking to make a purchase, please feel free to give us a call at 888-612-8862 or use our live chat at the bottom right of this page.
We're happy to make your shopping Easy.
Chat in our Live Support window below
Send us an Email