Titan Pro-Vigor 4D SL-Track Massage Chair with Automatic Extendable Footrest, Computerized Body Scanning, Deep Calf Kneading
Only 15 left in stock.
Get it in 8-15 business days
• 4D Massage Mechanism?
• Computerized Body Scanning?
• Heated Back Roller?
• 2 Stage Zero Gravity?
• Space Saving Technology?
• 32 Air Cell Full Body Compression
• Deep Calf Kneading
• Kneading Foot Massage?
• Automatic Extendable Footrest
• Touchscreen Control
• Surround Sound Bluetooth Speakers?
• Wireless Phone Charger
• Convenient Shortcut Panel
Helpful Articles for You
Luxurious New Design
4D Massage Mechanism
The Titan Vigor incorporates the use of cutting edge massage technology in order to soothe everyday aches and pains quickly and effectively. Its four-dimensional massage rollers attend to every inch of your spine, shoulders, neck, and glutes with precision and determination.
Body Scan System
Everybody has a unique physique with different needs, that’s why the Vigor makes use of an intelligent computerized body scan to map every inch of your spine and shoulders. This enables the massage rollers to provide the appropriate amount of pressure for any individual.
The Vigor uses a specially designed SL-track to guide the massage rollers from your shoulders down to your glutes. The laser-crafted design enables for a thorough and invigorating experience.
Most heated massage chairs apply heat to one isolated area, the Vigor takes this idea to the next level with its Heated Massage Rollers. These advanced rollers apply a mild heat that extends from neck to glutes in one calming and continuous motion.
Two-Stage Zero Gravity Reclining
This NASA-designed process angles your body in such a manner that the conventional pull of gravity is replaced with a feeling of weightlessness. Go into a deeper state of calm by reclining even further with second-stage zero gravity reclining.
Space Saving Technology
Place your new massage chair anywhere without having to worry about space. The Vigor adopts a space saving reclining function, meaning you can place it as close to 4.5 inches away from the wall and still achieve a full and complete recline.
32 Cell Full Body Compression
Compression therapy and acupoint massages fill in the gaps of the Vigor’s intelligent massage rollers. These compression massages can be felt in shoulders, arms, hips, calves, and even your lower back.
Specialized Foot Massage
After a long day on your feet come home to the Vigor’s incredibly relieving foot massage. With a mixture of acupuncture foot rollers and kneading pressure, your tension and stress simply melts away.
Deep Calf Kneading
One of the most overlooked portions of modern massages is in the calves. The Vigor pays close and personal attention to your legs with its proven Calf Kneading Functions.
Kneading Foot Massage
Most run of the mill massage chairs rely on rudimentary airbags to massage the feet, the Vigor, however, uses memory foam to intelligently apply force along the sides and tops of your feet for maximum relief.
Automatic Extendable Footrest
The footrest on the Vigor automatically extends outwards up to 7.1 inches in order to accommodate people of all heights. When you begin your massage the footrest automatically extends to position your legs at the optimal length.
Touch Screen Navigation
This comprehensive tablet enables control over even the most minute aspects of your massage. Its easy-pivot mount allows you to position it perfectly at any angle.
Get lost in the Vigor’s high fidelity Bluetooth Speakers. These surround sound speakers enable optimal enjoyment of any and all Bluetooth-compatible devices.
Recharge yourself and your cellular device at the same time. The optimized matte charger holds your phone securely in place, ensuring it doesn’t slide around while the Vigor reclines.
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 5 year Manufacturer's Warranty on the parts. And for the first 3 years, in home labor service is also included.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
With Osaki 2 Year Extended Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first FIVE (5) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first (3) years at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the 5 years at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- This warranty is only valid with the purchase of the extended 2 year warranty.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.