Titan Pro Commander 3D SL-Track Massage Chair with Space Saving, Zero Gravity, Advanced Foot Rollers
Advanced SL-track massage?
Full Body Airbag Massage?
Three Step Zero Gravity?
Advanced Foot Rollers ?
Heat on Lumbar?
Space Saving Technology?
Easy to Use Remote Controller?
Convenient Remote Pocket
5 Auto massage programs
4 Massage styles
Helpful Articles for You
Titan Pro Commander
The Titan Pro Commander massage chair features an L-Track system with 3D rollers, zero gravity, 6 auto programs, and easy to use remote for the most relaxing massage experience. Packed with unique elbow pads, this chair is ready to give the best user experience. It also offers a unique remote pocket.
The next generation of 3D massage rollers are designed for outstanding range and flexibility. The 3D technology allows the user to control the length of rollers that extend out from the backrest.
As the roller system massages the neck area, it continues through to the lower back and then proceeds to massage the glutes and upper hamstrings.
Full Body Air massage
There are multiple airbags located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. The Commander offers a total of 12 airbags in the massage chair. Airbags are located at the shoulders, arms, lower back, feet, and the calf areas. This compression massage helps to continue increasing blood circulation throughout the body to relieve pain and tension.
Unique Foot Rollers
There are spinning reflexology rollers located at the bottom of the footrest providing a soothing kneading massage. When the rollers spin, they will stimulate the acupuncture points.
Three Step Zero Gravity Mode
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero -gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage.
Titan Pro Commander has an extendable footrest which can be extended up to 6.5 Inches.
5 Auto Massage Program
The Titan Pro Commander has 5 unique pre-programmed massage functions. Each offering different combination of massage styles and focused area.
4 Massage Style
The Titan Pro Commander massage chair comes with manual mode so you can pinpoint a desired massage for a specific area on your body. Commander can perform Kneading, Tapping, Tapping and Kneading and Shiatsu. You can either pinpoint a specific spot on your back for the massage or massage by sections of the body.
Multi Language Setting
You can meet four kinds of language options to choose. There is English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Korean.
Built in Bluetooth Speaker
The Titan Pro Commander is equipped with Bluetooth technology that allows the user to listen to their favorite music and phone calls on high quality speakers in the headrest.
Easy to Use Remote
The Titan Pro Commander remote has an easy view screen displaying the function the chair has activated. On the remote it allows you to select the massage type, intensity, speed, and location. You can also operate the functions independently in the Manual Mode.
Heat on Lumbar
The Titan Pro Commander has 2 heating pads located on the back area, which enhances the effect of the massage.
Elbow and Neck Cushion
The Titan Pro Commander has cushions located on the elbow and neck area, that makes you enjoy more comfortable massage.
Space Saving Design
Deep Tissue Massage
Spot /Partial Massage
# of Airbags
|Easy To Use Remote||Yes|
|Rated Working Time||15min|
|Dimensions Upright (L" x W" x H")||63"L x 29.5"W x 48"H|
|Dimensions Recline (L" x W" x H")||72"L x 29.5"W x 38"H|
|Massage Chair Weight||189.9 lbs|
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need Indoor Setup (also known as white glove service) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “Indoor Setup & Assembly”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 5 year manufacturer warranty on the parts. And for the first 3 years, in home labor service is also included.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
With Osaki 2 Year Extended Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first FIVE (5) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first (3) years at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the 5 years at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- This warranty is only valid with the purchase of the extended 2 year warranty.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.