Ador 3D Allure SL-Massage Chair with 3 Steps Zero Gravity, Intelligent Voice Control, Heat Therapy on the Back
Only 15 left in stock.
Get it in 8-15 business days
Free Extended Warranty til December 31!
Advanced 3D Massage?
Intelligent Voice Control
Computer Body Scan System?
Full Body Air Massage?
3 Steps Zero Gravity?
21 Auto Programs & 6 Massage Styles
Specialized Foot Roller and Calf roller
Heat Therapy on the Back?
Calf Kneading Massage
Helpful Articles for You
Titan Ador 3D Allure
Ador Allure is a 3D adjustable massage chair with an advanced SL-track rolling system. The Allure massage chair comes furnished with an intelligent voice control, computer body scan, full body airbag massage, 3 steps of Zero Gravity with 21 auto massage programs.
INTELLIGENT VOICE CONTROL
The Allure includese advanced technology which is an intelligent voice recognition. Voice or speech recognition is the ability of devices to record spoken words or commands by the user. The Ador Allure has a tiny microphone around the Armrest Shortcut area which recognizes 15 different phrases that the user can manage the massage modes by speaking.
"Hi Alice" or "Hey Alice"
1. Massage On
2. Massage Close
3. Comfort Massage
4. Relax Massage
5. Full body Massage
6. Neck Massage
7. Back and waist massage
8. Stretch Massage
9. Open the air pressure
10. Closet the air pressure.
11. Up the seat position
12. Down the seat position
13. Change the other mode
14. Go little down
15. Go little up
COMPUTER BODY SCAN SYSTEM
The Allure will perform a body scan to map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure the optimal amount of pressure applied during the massage. The scanning technology will detect your shoulders height, which can be re-calibrated once the scan is complete.
ADVANCED 3D MASSAGE
The 3D Allure comes equipped with 5 levels of 3D Massage Roller Adjustment and Massage Range & Width. The 3D Technology gives you control over the overall intensity of the massage, by moving the rollers in and out from the back of the chair. Unlike most 3D Massage chairs on the market, the chair lets you adjust the 3D Roller depth at any point in the massage, whether you're in an auto mode, or a manual mode. On top of the depth adjustment, there are 5 levels of speed adjustment, and 2 levels of width adjustment available, and 2 levels of Back Massage Intensity.
ERGONOMIC SL-TRACK MASSAGE
The Allure also comes standard with Osaki's latest massage rolling track, which massages from your neck, all the way down to your glutes and upper hamstrings. This is called an "SL" rolling track, and it works with the computer body scan at the beginning of every session to give every user a massage that fits their body.
FULL BODY AIR MASSAGE
The Allure is designed with efficiency in mind, and that includes the entire airbag system in the chair. The Allure offers a total of 32 airbags in the massage chair. The stream-lined design uses less airbags, while still giving a full-body air compression massage. This also increases the longevity and reliability of the chair.
3 STEPS ZERO GRAVITY
The Ador 3D Allure is equipped with 3 steps of Zero Gravity, giving the user a weightless feeling during the massage. This gives the user an option on how far back they want their chair to recline automatically, or you can adjust the chair manually with the remote. Different steps of Zero Gravity offers various types including Initial Step, Comfort Step and Deep Step.
SPACE SAVING TECHNOLOGY
The Allure slides forwards to create more space saving from the wall to allow the chair to be within 2 inches away from the wall. Maximizing living space in your home.
21 AUTOMATIC MASSAGE PROGRAMS
The Allure offers 21 different special auto massage programs which offers diverse massage experiences to the user.
Fast Massage: Experience all the massage effects quickly.
Comfortable Massage: The most comfortable massage experience.
Relaxing Massage: Gentle and comfortable deep massage
Stretching Massage: Stretch your legs and waist through the leg rest and the backrest.
Full Body Massage: Deep massage to rejuvenate your body.
Neck & Shoulder Massage: Unique and Effective massage techniques for the neck and shoulder.
Back & Waist Massage: Focusing on the back and waist massage to relieve the pain.
Full Airbag Massage: To achieve full relaxation and deep massage of the whole body.
Stress Relieving: Restore the full body from fatigue and pain to achieve relaxation.
Energy: The whole body muscles are massaged to quickly wake up the body functions.
Good-night Sleep: Offering the twelve major acu-points massage for healthcare.
Joint Care: Experience of pushing, pulling, stretching, and other massage modes on all links and joints.
Neck & Shoulder Care: Effective and unique massage for the cervical spine and scapula.
Spine Massage: Improve humpback and chest down, and the protrusion of inter-vertebral disc.
Office Regimen: Helps to increase physical exercise by massage and improve the body functions.
Sport Recovery: Make you quickly recover from physical fatigue after exercise.
Brain Refresh: Relieve the neck and shoulder pain.
Spine Care: Care for the health of spine and perform improvements for the lack of exercise.
Waist Care: Focus on improving the health of the lumbar spine and alleviating the stiffness of the waist muscles.
Legs Care: Quickly relieve the pain of the lower extremities and the muscle fatigue.
Rejuvenation: Improve the quality of nap and work efficiency.
6 MANUAL MASSAGE STYLES
The 21 auto programs combine the 6 different massage techniques available in the chair. These 6 massage styles are Kneading, Tapping, Kneading & Tapping, Shiatsu, Shoulder Lifting and 3D.
HEAT THERAPY ON THE BACK
The Allure has heating pads located on the Lumbar area. It offers the heat therapy which is a great compliment to the roller and airbag massage. Heating the body's temperature is known to increase blood circulation and loosen tense muscles.
SPECIALIZED FOOTREST MASSAGE
Located in the back portion of the calf massager are spinning rollers with 1 roller that provides a smooth kneading style massage. On the bottom of the foot massage rollers that spin along the arch of the feet which is complimented by airbag massage. As the airbags inflate the feet are pushed down on the spinning rollers increasing the intensity.
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 5 year Manufacturer's Warranty on the parts. And for the first 3 years, in home labor service is also included.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
With Osaki 2 Year Extended Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first FIVE (5) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first (3) years at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the 5 years at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- This warranty is only valid with the purchase of the extended 2 year warranty.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.