Osaki Otamic 4D Sedona LT SL-Track Massage Chair with 2 Stage Zero Gravity, Powered Automatic and Manual controlled Footrest
3 Degrees of Back Heating?
True Calf Kneading
2 Stage Zero Gravity?
Powered Automatic and Manual controlled Footrest
Automatic Extendable Footrest?
12 Unique Auto Programs
6 Massage Styles
Wireless Phone Charger
Voice Tutorial Quick Control Panel
Auto-Clamping Remote Holder
Helpful Articles for You
Otamic 4D Sedona LT
4D Sedona LT has been upgraded to an innovative advanced 4D massage chair. Experience living life better with features ranging from: SL Track Design, Adjustable Back Heating, True Calf Kneading, Powered Automatic and Manual Controlled Foot Rest, A Voice Tutorial Control Panel with Rotary Switch Design, Wireless Phone Charger, and Auto-Clamping Phone Holder. With 12 Unique Auto programs and 6 different Manual modes, each manual mode has an additional style to it as well.
ADJUSTABLE 4D MASSAGE
The 4D Sedona LT Massage Chair you will have absolute control over your Massage experience. The Advanced 4D mechanism will provide 5 different levels of intensity, 6 Speeds, 3 roller width ranges, and 3 parts of the body.
Innovative Human hand quad style massage rollers and SL-shaped guiding track conform to the ergonomic principle. The 4D Sedona LT combines both the S and L track technology for an exceptional massage experience, and it is providing an even larger range of motion for the rollers to reach. The S-Track rollers will contour the natural curvature of your spine. The L-Track extends from your neck, all the way down past your lower back, and finally wrapping underneath the back of your thighs. The L-Track offers about 50% more massage area than your average S-Track chairs.
AUTOMATIC SHOULDER ADJUSTMENT
The Sedona LT will perform a body scan to map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure the optimal amount of pressure applied during the massage. The scanning technology will detect your shoulders height, which can be re-calibrated once the scan is complete.
FULL BODY AIR MASSAGE
The Sedona LT offers 5 levels of air compression adjustment. There are multiple airbags located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. Airbags are located at the shoulders, arms, waist and pelvis, and the calf areas. This compression massage helps to continue increasing blood circulation throughout the body to relieve pain and tension.
12 AUTOMATIC MASSAGE MODE
Chair Yoga: Designed for muscles relaxation after sports activity and exercise, it helps to ease muscles tension, promote body circulation and facilitate sports recovery.
Gentle Yoga: Inspired by Thai style massage, featured in extension and stretching,this program uses strong kneading and stretching technique to relax tired muscles and keep them flexible.
Power Yoga: Designed for improving nap and sleep quality,this program dopts gentle massage techniques to relieve body fatigue.
Royal Treatment: Designed for the ordinary working persons,this program helps to rejuvenate both physically and emotionally.
Stress Relief: Designed to help to ease the pain and stiffness in neck and shoulders,combined with curvature design of the backrest,this program targets the rollers at the deep tissue of neck and shoulders.
Gentle Care: Focusing the massage on the lumbar vertebra,this program helps to soothe the tension and keep the vitality of muscles.
Neck & Shoulder: Combination of deep tissue massage techniques; focuses on muscles in the neck, shoulders, and upper back.
Back & Spine: Combination of deep tissue massage techniques; focuses on muscles along the spine, upper and lower back and lumbar.
Waist & Hip: Combination of deep tissue massage techniques; focuses on muscles on the lumbar, waist, thighs, and around the hip joints.
Morning Buzz: Stimulating all-over massage using various techniques; energizes and encourages a bright attitude.
Refreshing Nap: Soothing all-over massage using various techniques; soothes tension and refreshes the body.
Sweet Dreams: Gentle, calming all-over massage using various techniques; encourages relaxation in preparation for a restful sleep.
6 MANUAL MASSAGE STYLE
With 12 Unique Auto programs and 6 different Manual modes, each manual mode has an additional style to it as well. Mimic human hand Kneading, Tapping, Knocking, Shiatsu, Sync, and 4D Shiatsu massage Techniques for custom-tailored relaxation.
3 DEGREES OF HEAT THERAPY
The Sedona LT has heating pads located on the Lumbar area. If offers 3 levels of heating adjustment which is a great compliment to the roller and airbag massage. Heating the body's temperature is known to increase blood circulation and loosen tense muscles.
ZERO GRAVITY POSITION
At such a weightless position that the height of the legs slightly higher than the upper body, the weight of body can evenly distributed throughout, reducing the pressure of the spine and joints both physically and mentally. The Sedona LT is equipped with 2 Stage of Zero Gravity, giving the user a weightless feeling during the massage. This gives the user an option on how far back they want their chair to recline automatically, or you can adjust the chair manually with the remote.
SPACE SAVING TECHNOLOGY
The 4D Sedona LT can Slide forward and relines to save space and provide the utmost relaxing positions.
SPECIALIZED FOOT & CALF ROLLER
The Sedona LT offers 3 underfoot rollers provide all-direction pressure massage for the reflex zone. Underneath the feet there are spinning reflexology rollers to provide an outstanding foot massage. The rollers under the feet will travel along the sides and middle of your feet to provide a more hand on kneading experience. Along with the foot rollers the calf portion will inflate to the appropriate amount of pressure and then initiate a calf kneading massage. Allowing the calf portion to provide a calf kneading motion will increase the blood flow of the legs, helping them to reach a higher level of relaxation.
KNEADING & RUBBING CALF MASSAGE
On the upper section of the leg rest, the air massagers will rotate in a circular motion to add a new dimension to the calf massage. For the foot portion addition components have been added to stretch and massage the bridge and heel of the foot. The experience is like no other.
The footrest can extend automatically to customize the user's leg length, you may also use the quick controller rotary switch to adjust the footrest according to your needs. The footrest can extend by 6.7 inches automatically for various users of different height ranges.
Tune in your favorite music through your media devices to immerse yourself in soothing massage and music.
VOICE TUTORIAL CONTROL PANEL
Side panel controller is designed that the user can easily control the chair without using a remote. The user can adjusting 4D intensity, reclining positions, Zero Gravity, Auto massage program and Heating function.
WIRELESS PHONE CHARGER
Wireless charging receptacle to charge any device when needed or use the USB port next to the mobile phone/controller organizer for charging.
AUTO-CLAMPING REMOTE HOLDER
Wait 3-5 seconds and touch the bottom grip to clamp the cradle automatically, touch again to slide open the left and right arms of cradle. Push the button on the back of the holder to open or to release manually.
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 3 year manufacturer warranty on the parts. And for the 1st year, in home labor service is also included.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
3 Year Rock Solid Warranty / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
We guarantee that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.
Write Your Own Review
Click here to download User Manual