Osaki OS-Pro Alpina SL-Track Massage Chair with Zero Gravity, Foot Roller, Ache Point Detecting Massage
S & L-Track?
Space Saving ?
Hip Air Massage
12 Unique Auto-programs
5 Levels of Speed, Strength & Intensity
Helpful Articles for You
The Osaki Pro Alpina has combined both the S & L track systems to deliver an incredibly consistent massage. Before initiating any preset program, the chair will conduct a body scan and map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure a consistent amount of pressure while applying the massage. The scanning technology will also detect the user’s shoulders height, which can be recalibrated once the scan is complete. If the user desires a higher or lower starting point, they will have 10 seconds after the scan is complete to adjust.
The Osaki Pro Alpina is equipped with a total of 22 airbags making it one of the most efficient and reliable air massaging systems in the industry. The latest models have reduced the total number of airbags while increasing the coverage. The more individual airbags there are, the more working parts it requires. The airbags are made from the latest technology, allowing for the airbags to contour to the body an evenly distributing the pressure.
The Osaki Pro Alpina is integrated with a touch screen tablet remote that allows the user to see all the functions along with the preset programs. The images and buttons make the remote easy to use and operate. The power button is discretely located on the top right of the tablet.
The Osaki Pro Alpina has 2 heating pads located around the lumbar area. The heat enhances the feel of the rolling massage. The vibration plate in the seat provides a high frequency massage on the back of the thighs. The vibration and heat can be independently turned off or on by using the functions on the remote.
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero Gravity position is the perfect position for ultimate relaxation. When placed in the Zero Gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest. This helps with maximizing the intensity of the massage. The first stage of Zero Gravity puts the body in the ultimate relaxation position. Whereas the 2nd stage reclines further to place your legs above the heart for optimal circulation.
The speakers and sound are positioned so that the user has the best listening experience. Also, this helps reduce the audio volume coming from the surrounding area. Located around the speaker casing and the side panels are circular LED lights that illuminate a relaxing blue color.
|Recommended Height Range||5'0" - 6'4"|
|Recommended Weight Limit||260lbs.|
|Type of massage track||
|Roller Width Adjustment||
|Roller Glute Massage||
|Roller Speed Adjustment||
|Roller Intensity Adjustment||
|Body Scan Technology||
|Removable Back Pad||
|Deep Tissue Massage||
12 Automatic Programs
6 Massage Techniques
|Airbag Intensity Adjustment||
|Ottoman Length Adjustment||
|Dimensions Upright (L"x W"x H")||
63"L x 31.1"W x 45.3"H
|Dimensions Recline (L"x W"x H")||
78.7"L x 31.1"W x 35.4"H
|Gross Weight||285.3 lbs|
|Net Weight||236.5 lbs|
|Length of Wire (Remote Wire)||59"|
|Length of Wire (Power Supply Wire)||70.9"|
|Storage Temperature||60 - 85F|
|Storage Humidity||30 - 85RH|
|Remote Type||Tablet Remote|
|Box Size||60"L x 42"W x 5"H|
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need Indoor Setup (also known as white glove service) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “Indoor Setup & Assembly”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 3 year Manufacturer's Warranty on the parts. And for the 1st year, in home labor service is also included.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
3 Year Rock Solid Warranty / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
We guarantee that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.
Write Your Own Review
Click here to download