Luraco i9 Made in USA Medical Massage Chair
Only 3 left in stock.
Estimated delivery in 4 weeks
Free 5 Years Extended Warranty
Free Blood Pressure and Heart Rate Monitor?
The only certified made in USA brand
Patented Split L-Track?
Customized Remote Screen
True Zero Gravity?
Easy Entry Armrests?
Patented Butterfly Technology Rollers?
Full Leather Chair?
Four Sections of Arm Rollers?
Patented Foot and Calf Rollers?
Fast and Accurate Body Scan?
Patented Touchscreen Remote Controller?
Patented Adjustable Shoulder and Bicep Airbags?
Improved Air Massage ?
5 Different Users Memory Settings?
5 Levels of Intensity Control?
6 Independent Areas For Intensity Controls?
7 Languages of Voice Response?
9 Preset Programs?
Patented Noise Reduction Technology?
Patented 3-Layered Footrest?
Includes 5 year parts, 3 years labor warranty?
Helpful Articles for You
- The Luraco i9: Bringing Optimum Health to a Whole New Level
- Luraco i9 vs Luraco i7 Plus Medical Massage Chair | What's The Difference And Which Is Better?
- Advancements And Improvements Of The New Luraco i9 Over The Previous i7 Plus Massage Chair
- Luraco i9 vs Luraco Legend Plus Massage Chair Comparison
While some people may think that massage chairs are all the same, Luraco Technologies sets out to prove that they are not and that AMERICAN-MADE massage chairs are the best! Luraco spent the last 3 years creating the Luraco i9 Medical Massage Chair that is full of unique and advanced features for delivering superior and medicinal massages! As a result of the hard work of the Luraco Research and Development team, the Luraco i9 Medical Massage Chair has already been awarded 7 U.S. patents with several more patents pending.
Patented Split L-Track
In the past, massage chairs were made with either an “L-Track” or an “S-Track” (both have good features but both tracks also have limitations). The SPLIT L-TRACK takes all the benefits of an L-Track chair while also delivering a premium “stretch” massage that is found in S-Track chairs. It is a true engineering breakthrough that shows the power of American Engineering!
Easy Entry Armrests
The armrest slides back making it easier for getting in and out of the chair. This feature is “patent allowed” and lets the elderly or people with physical challenges have a way to safely sit down while also taking up less space than last year’s side-swinging arms.
Patented "Butterfly Technology Rollers" with an Enhances 3D Robotic System
The new BUTTERFLY technology is a unique 3D roller motion that feels unlike any other chair on the market. Luraco does not play games with marketing terms such as calling our chairs anything more than “3D” please don’t be misled by questionable marketing of other brands that call themselves 4D or 5D. There are truly only 3 Dimensions in the Universe (height, width, depth) and while other brands may call heat, music, speed and rhythm adjustments additional dimensions, the i9 has them all too! If we wanted to mislead, the i9 would be 7D, but Luraco chooses not to intentionally confuse consumers.
Full Leather Chair
That looks as great as it feels! Luraco made the i9 with all of these outstanding features wrapped in luxury-level and car-quality full leather making it unlike any other chair on the market.
Four Sections of Arm Rollers
They are for hand and forearm massages that are all patent pending.
Patented Foot & Calf Rollers
The intense calf massages and triple rollers are for more coverage of the soles of the feet. The i9 brings more massage roller locations for additional and genuine massage experiences.
Fast and Accurate Body Scan
The i9 has a new super high-speed Gigahertz microprocessor.
Patented Touchscreen Remote Controller
Similar to when iPhones first came out, Luraco was the first manufacturer to bring touchscreen technology to massage chairs! Luraco Remotes have two U.S. patents and are not only fast, but they allow for easy, convenient, intuitive operation and they are nice looking too!
Patented Adjustable Shoulder & Bicep Airbags
As there are different sizes of people, there are different heights for where shoulders will be when sitting in a chair. This feature allows another way to adjust the i9 to a personal body size.
Improved Air Massage
Along with the new airbag locations, the i9 has improved the air bags for thigh compression, lower back twisting, and an enhanced stretching experience.
The heat therapy of i9 is for three areas which are hands, lower back, and feet.
5 Different Users Memory Settings
With all the options to make the i9 a perfect fit, Luraco realized that in many homes there will be multiple people who will be using it. The i9 allows for up to 5 Different User’s to save their favorite chair settings! Imagine that, it’s like having 5 chairs in one!
5 Levels of Intensity Control
From super-soft to super-intense. It allows user to fully customize their preferred level of massage comfort.
6 Independent Areas for Intensity Controls
The 6 independent areas are neck, upper back, lower back, arms, calves and feet. The user can personalize what area of their body to be more or less intense.
True Zero Gravity
The true zero gravity (neutral body posture position) has been proven to heighten the state of relaxation and well-being.
7 Languages of Voice Response
The i9 confirms what commands you have given it in 7 different language options (English, Vietnamese, Spanish, German, French, Japanese and Korean).
- 9 Preset Programs and limitless customizable individual body part massage options.
- Manual Settings for targeted massage therapy to specific body parts including Kneading and Tapping with Variable Speed Controls.
- Patented Noise Reduction Technology to maximize relaxation and improve health and wellbeing.
- Patented Stretching: Unique body and 2-position foot stretching. Body swivel with twist stretching not found on any other products.
- Bluetooth Speaker: High-quality and powerful for smartphone music streaming.
- Patented 3-Layered Footrest for better calf massager.
- Helpful diagrams of body acupuncture points and reflexologies.
- Blood Pressure and Heart Rates Monitoring (optional) – patent pending.
- FDA registered, UL and CE listed.
- U.S based customer service and after-sales support.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
9 Preset Programs
i9 offers Complete Relaxation of Mind and Body – Don’t let stress affect your health, and don’t settle for outdated technologies.
As with all other Luraco Massage Chairs, the i9 is researched, developed, and made in Arlington, Texas USA and shipped around the globe.
The Luraco i9 custom edition offers everything the regular Luraco i9 does plus these additional benefits:
- Customized Remote screen with Owner’s name.
- Personalized Leather Name Tag of the owner on the headrest.
- Back up emergency power to restore the chair position if power is interrupted (Patented)
- Built-in Wireless Cell Phone Charging: Relax your body and recharge your phone at the same time.
- Luraco Blood Pressure Monitor: Usually an optional product but it is included free in Custom Edition for the family that wants the best of the best, the i9 custom edition delivers!
Please click here for the Luraco i9 custom edition.
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 5 year Manufacturer's Warranty on the parts. And for the first 3 years, in home labor service is also included.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC is dedicated to offering our valued customers the best massage chair buying experience available. As part of this commitment, the company works very hard to provide customers with the best warranty plan available. We guarantee any defective massage chair will be repaired or replaced during the effective warranty period.
What is covered in this warranty:
1) For Home Use:
- This warranty includes parts and in-home labor costs covered for the first 3 years at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes an addition two (2) years for parts at nocost to the customer.
- This warranty may require cooperation of chair’s owner for some over-the-phone trouble-shootings
1) For Commercial Use:
- This warranty includes parts and labor costs covered for the first 6 months at no cost
to the customer.
- This warranty includes an additional 6 months for parts at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty may require cooperation of chair’s owner for some over-the-phone
*Does not include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or International sales.
What is NOT covered:
- This warranty does not cover any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation,
alterations or modifications of original condition or unauthorized repairs.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper use of electrical/power supply,
electrical disturbances and power surges, cracked remote control screens, cosmetic changes,
improper operating environment, or damage caused by animals or liquids of any kind.
- This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear-and-tear including leather or fabric coverings.
- This warranty does not cover damages from floods, storms, fire or other natural disasters.
- The warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentional,
accidental or by neglect: including but not limited to stains, fluids, mold, water damage, pet or insect
damage, cuts, burns, loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility, or otherwise
awaiting parts or repair; and products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
- Unnecessary service. If no problem is found by service technician, you may be charged for service
calls, labor, and travel costs.
- Display models that have been on showroom floor for more than twelve (12) months are not covered
under this limited warranty.
- Warranties are non-transferable and apply only to the original purchaser at the original location. If moving, please contact Luraco at 817-633-1080 before you move for more details.
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 3-year portion of this warranty for home use and 6-month portion of this warranty for commercial use. With regard to structural frame, it is limited to the duration of the 5-year portion of this warrantyfor home use, and 1-year portion of this warranty for commercial use.
- In no case will Luraco be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on basis of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
- Luraco shall not be liable for any personal injury, property, or any incidental or consequential damages of any kind resulting from malfunctions, defects, misuse, improper installation or alterationof this product.
Extended Warranty Plan
Luraco’s massage chairs come with a high expectation of performance and reliability, and should last for many years.
However, all products have a defective rate. If something does go wrong, Luraco offers a purchased Extended Warranty Plan.
The Extended Warranty Plan provides home use customersan additional 2-years of comprehensive protection for Luraco’s massage chairs. You can rest assured that your massage chair will be taken care of as soon as possible.
Extended warranty must be purchased within ninety (90) days of original chair purchase.
Note: Extended warranty plan is available for in-home use application only. Luraco does not offer this plan for commercial use.
How to get warranty service:
- Customer may obtain service advice by contacting Luraco Health & Beauty LLC Customer Service Toll-free at1-800- 483-9930
- Customer must provide proof of purchase to claim any warranty.
- Customer must obtain a return authorization number inorder to ship the chair to a service center.
Important return Instructions:
If you decide to return a purchased chair to Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC, please follow the steps below:
- A return must be coordinated by the dealer where thechair was purchased.
- Dealer will get a return authorization by calling 817-633-1080 Option 2.
- Carefully pack the item in its original carton or other suitable box to avoid
damages in shipping.
- Before packing your unit, be sure to enclose:
a. Your name with full shipping address and telephone number
b. A dated receipt for PROOF OF PURCHASE
- Take pictures of your chair before packing it up.
- Take pictures of boxes upon pick up for return shipping. Include documentation
detailing the problem you are having with your chair.
All shipping cost must be prepaid by the customer
Limited warranty and liability: Information in this document is believed to be accurate and reliable. However, Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC does not give any representations or warranties, expressed or implied as to the accuracy or completeness of such information and shall have no liability for the consequences of use of such information.
In no event shall Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages (including - without limitation - lost profits, lost savings, business interruption, costs related to the removal or replacement of any products or rework charges) whether or not such damages are based on tort (including
negligence), warranty, breach of contract or any other legal theory.
Notwithstanding any damages that a customer might incur for any reason whatsoever, Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC aggregate and cumulative liability towards the customer for the products described herein shall be limited in accordance with the Terms and conditions of commercial sale of Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC.
Right to make changes: Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC reserves the right to make changes to information published in this document, including without limitation specifications and product descriptions, at any time and without notice. This document supersedes and replaces all information supplied prior to the publication hereof. Suitability for use: Medical research has shown that the benefits of massage include pain relief and reduced depression. Overall better health and wellness have been reported with the use of massage.
However, this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is not designed, authorized or warranted to be suitable for use in life support, life-critical or safetycritical systems or equipment, nor in applications where failure or malfunction of a Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC product can reasonably be expected to result in personal injury, death or severe property or environmental damage. Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC accepts no
liability for inclusion and/or use of Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC products in such equipment or applications and therefore such inclusion Limited warranty and liability: Information in this document is believed to be accurate and reliable. However, Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC does not give any representations or warranties, expressed or implied as to the accuracy or completeness of such information and shall have no liability for the consequences of use of such information.
Your purchase already comes with a comprehensive 3-Year Warranty. However, you can still protect your investment with an additional 2-Year Extended Warranty, which can be purchased by calling 1-800-483-9930. You may also fill out the enclosed warranty registration card and mail with payment and a copy of your receipt to: Luraco Health &
Beauty, LLC, Warranty Dept., 1140 107th Street, Arlington, Texas 76011-USA. If you have already purchased your 2- Year Extended Warranty, please register your extended warranty purchase by mailing in the warranty registration card. Note: All fields are mandatory for processing.