TruMedic MC-3000 3D S-Track Massage Chair - Discontinued
Helpful Articles for You
- The most dynamic and advanced massage chair in the truMedic line. Every inch has been carefully crafted to optimize comfort and relief.
- Experience the joy of a luxurious full-body massage from the comfort of your own home. The beautifully crafted InstaShiastsu+™ MC-3000 makes a great addition to any room.
- Advanced 3D encapsulated support technology automatically detects the position of your body. Just sit back and relax to start soothing muscle tension and alleviating stress.
- Adjustable leg rest, back rest, and seat. Extends and retracts with just the press of a button. With the automatic electric actuators, you only need to select one button to feel the weightless ease of zero gravity positioning.
- Enjoy listening to music through built-in speakers or with a personal headset. Supports U disc, SD card, and MMC card music.
InstaShiatsu+ Massage Chair MC-3000
- Multi-layered airbag pressure-massage functionality to gently grip and stretch muscles
- S-track roller system follows the natural curvature of your spine
- Acupressure functionality: Targets pressure points to relieve tension
- Multiple massage functions including shiatsu, rolling, kneading, tapping, and pressing
- 3D Massage: Rollers travel in 3 axes, up and down, side to side, and in and out
- Varied massage modes for targeted relief
- Adjustable leg rest, back rest and seat. Extends and retracts with just the press of a button
- Easy to read control panel for intuitive massage choices
- Zero-gravity position relieves pressure on spine and mimics the feeling of weightlessness
- Adjustable timer to set sessions for 10, 20, or 30 minutes
- Built-in speakers that support U disc, SD card, and MMC card music
Your Body Deserves the Best
You take care of your business, your family, and your friends, but how often to you take care of yourself? When you're stressed out, even the simplest of tasks become difficult to manage and productivity suffers. Massage therapy has both physical and mental benefits that can alleviate stress and improve quality of life so you can keep doing what you do best. Treat yourself to a deep kneading Shiatsu massage that your body will thank you for.
Intuitive Massage Choices
The InstaShiatsu+ MC-3000 gives you the power to design a personalized massage experience. The easy to use VFD control panel is designed for intuitive massage choices. Control intensity, focus on relief or fatigue recovery, and pick the massage technique that is right for your body.
Innovation Meets Style
Experience the latest breakthroughs in massage therapy technology all in one sleek and beautiful chair. The multi-layered compression airbag system creates a wave-like motion that is ideal for relieving muscle tension. The advanced 3D rollers travel in 3 axes, offering more flexibility and a wider surface area for your massage. Recline to the physician recommended zero-gravity position that relieves pressure on the lower back and makes you feel weightless.
Convert Any Room into a Professional Relaxation Space
Experience relief and instant comfort at home anytime you want it. This is more than just a massage, it's a full-body experience.
|Upright Size (L x W x H):||145 cm x 90 cm x 127 cm (57 in. x 35.4 in. x 50 in.)|
|Reclined Size (L x W x H):||198 cm x 90 cm x 90 cm (78 in. x 35.4 in. x 35.4 in.)|
|Weight:||154.4 kg (340.4 (lbs)|
|Height Range:||5" - 6'4"|
|User Weight:||315lbs - 330lbs.|
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need Indoor Setup (also known as white glove service) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “Indoor Setup & Assembly”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a total of 4 year manufacturer warranty.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
truMedic’s Quality Assurance
4 Year Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by truMedic.
This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor, and framework of the massage chair. This includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer. This includes parts costs covered for the second year with labor cost to be paid by customer. Structural framework on this product carries an additional (2) years of warranty for a total of (4) years.
We warrantee that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective in accordance with the above specified coverages, because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first four (4) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair as follows:
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer, with labor to be paid by customer.
- Structural Framework carries an additional (2) years of warranty for a total of three (4) years.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due to an accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that truMedic will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will truMedic be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
truMedic’s In-Home Service Warranty Period - During the first year of the warranty period, truMedic, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable timeframe. If a particular part is not available, truMedic may choose to replace your product with a similar one. Under no circumstance shall the replacement value exceed the original net price of the product. In an event where the customer chooses to not accept a replacement for their product, truMedic is no longer responsible for making repairs under the warranty coverage. For In-Home service, truMedic will arrange for all covered parts deemed necessary to be sent to the customer and, if necessary, an authorized service provider to repair the product at the customer’s residence at no charge to the customer. Any repairs needed during the parts warranty coverage, truMedic will provide parts at no cost, however, the customer will be responsible for any and all shipping, duties and brokerage fees. Structure warranty is limited to the wooden frame and/or welded parts of the frame of the product. If a replacement is issued under the parts or structure warranty period, the customer is responsible for the shipping, duties and brokerage fees related to the replacement. Field service is only available in the United States and major metropolitan areas of Canada. Field service requires pre-approval and, if necessary, must be performed by a truMedic-authorized field service personnel to maintain warranty coverage.
Warranties do not cover any loss or damage resulting from:
- Improper installation
- Unauthorized repairs
- Alterations or modifications of the original condition
- Improper use of the electrical / power supply
- Loss of power
- Electrical disturbances
- Power surges
- Dropped product
- Malfunction or damage resulting from improper use or unreasonable use or maintenance
- Failure to follow operating instructions
- Transportation damage
- Theft, abuse, misuse, neglect, and/or vandalism
- Environmental conditions (fire, flood, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions)
- Loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts and/or repairs
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers
Damage incurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Softening/hardening of foams and filing composites in pillows and pads does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items will naturally change with use of the product. Fading, wear and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those conditions will naturally occur with fabrics. Natural markings, grain and dye variations in leather do not constitute a defect under this warranty as no two pieces of leather are alike. Failures of attach points; such as, but not limited to stitching, velcro and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty.