Titan Optimus 3D SL-Track Massage Chair - DISCONTINUED
Advanced 3D Technology?
Long SL-Track Massage?
4 Automatic Programs
6 Manual Programs
36 Airbag Compression
Extendable Footrest up to 7.5”
Helpful Articles for You
Titan Optimus 3D
The Titan Optimus 3D is a 3D massage chair that offers a long SL-track rolling system. Unlike many other 3D Massage chairs, the Optimus 3D is exclusively engineered with the latest massaging motors, making it one of the smoothest, quietest, and one of the most reliable massage experiences offered. The chair comes equipped with a tri-core processor for faster response and transition between massage actions. The Optimus 3D also is equipped the latest generation of airbag massage systems, that covers the major key areas of the body with high efficiency!
ADVANCED 3D MASSAGE
The Optimus 3D comes equipped with a 4 levels of 3D adjustable massage rolling system. The 3D technology gives you control over the overall intensity of the massage, by moving the rollers in and out from the backrest. Unlike most 3D Massage chairs in the market, the chair lets you adjust the 3D Roller depth at any point in the massage, whether you are in an auto mode, or a manual mode. On top of the depth adjustment, there are 5 levels of speed adjustment, 5 levels of strength adjustment and 5 levels of intensity adjustment.
ERGONOMIC SL-TRACK MASSAGE
The Titan Optimus 3D comes standard with Titan’s latest massage rolling track, which massages from your neck, all the way down to your glutes and upper hamstrings. This is called an “SL” rolling track, and it works with the computer body scan at the beginning of every session to give every user a massage that fits their body.
FULL BODY AIR MASSAGE
The Optimus 3D was designed with efficiency in mind, and that includes the entire airbag system in the chair. The stream-lined design uses less airbags, while still giving a full-body air compression massage. This also increases the longevity and reliability of the chair. There are 36 airbags located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. With the 36 airbags it covers more body surface than its previous generations while applying a more consistent pressure throughout the chair.
Titan Optimus 3D has an Extendable Footrest which can be extended up to 7.5 Inches allowing to accommodate various heights. When initiating the massage, the leg rest will extend completely out and then begin to retract. By firmly pressing down with your feet when reaching the desired length, it will indicate to stop retracting and start the massage.
4 AUTOMATIC PROGRAMS, 6 MANUAL PROGRAMS
This Chair comes equipped with 4 different preset programs including: Recover, Lower Back, Neck and Shoulder and Thai. These auto programs combine the 6 different massage techniques available in the chair. These 6 massage styles are: Kneading, Swedish, Tapping, Shiatsu, Clapping and Rolling.
We'll save you lots of time.
We've sold 1,000's of chairs to happy customers and can recommend the best choice for your needs and budget.Call us 888-612-8862
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are simple to setup. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason setup is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The setup is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills. There are also wheels on the bottom of the chair to make it easier to move.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, please select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship massage chairs to Canada often. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. Free shipping is included on all massage chairs priced above $4999.
- The only other cost you are responsible for is your local sales tax (5% to 13%, depending on your location). We cover all other import costs like duties and customs fees.
This warranty is from the manufacturer so you can call them directly if you ever need service. Everywhere within the 48 continental United States is fully covered under this warranty.
This item includes a 3 year manufacturer warranty on the parts. And for the 1st year, in home labor service is also included.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
3 Year Rock Solid Warranty / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
We guarantee that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.