Titan Fleetwood 2.0 4D SL-Track Massage Chair with Zero Gravity Position, Space Saving Technology, Smart Body Scan System
Only 15 left in stock.
Get it in 8-15 business days
$4000 off until December 31!
Free Extended Warranty til December 31!
4D Massage Mechanism?
Auto / Manual Extendable Calf
Heating On Back & Calf?
Smart Body Scan System?
SL-Track Frame Structure?
Zero Gravity Position?
Space Saving Technology?
12 Auto Programs & 6 Massage Styles
50 Air Cell Full Body Air Massage
Auto / Manual Extendable Footrest?
USB Charger & Remote Holder?
Specialized Footrest Massage
Includes 5 year parts, 3 years labor warranty?
Helpful Articles for You
Titan 4D Fleetwood LE
Experience true luxury in the all new Titan Premium Fleetwood; this innovative massage chair gives the user customizable control like never before. Personalize your massage with an automatic extendable footrest, extendable calf massager, 12 distinct massage modes, 6 massage styles, specialized foot massager, and a sweeping 4D massage. It’s your massage, and you’ll have complete control over it with the Fleetwood.
From post-modern to rustic, Fleetwood comes in a number of colors to compliment your home’s aesthetic. Choose from Ultramodern Taupe, Sophisticated Brown, or Sleek Black to complete any room of your house.
4D Massage Mechanism
Enjoy the pinnacle of comfort via the Fleetwood’s 4D massage. This comprehensive device massages with human-like accuracy, from your neck and shoulders to your lumbar and glutes. Additionally, you may adjust the width of your massage to perfectly match your body’s contour. Finally, enjoy six degrees of intensity through an adaptive response mechanism.
Body Scan System
Before your massage begins, the Fleetwood will quickly and automatically measure important aspects and dimensions of your body in order to provide a perfectly individualized massage every time.
SL-Track Frame Structure
The Fleetwood incorporates an unprecedented SL-track massage system for the maximum comfort. By matching the natural curvature of the human body and extending underneath the seat, the 4D massage rollers are able to be more thoroughgoing than ever before.
Full Body Air Massage
Located in five distinct regions of the chair, the Fleetwood’s unrivaled 50 cell air compression massage allows for total relaxation across parts of the body often overlooked by other massage chairs.
Zero Gravity Position
Experience the closest thing to weightlessness on earth through the Fleetwood’s zero gravity reclining function. By resting the body’s weight at a specific angle, feel gravity’s hold on you magically disappear.
Space Saving Technology
By simultaneously sliding the chair forward while reclining backwards, Titan has developed a whisper-quiet chair that requires only seven inches from the nearest wall to achieve a full recline.
12 Automatic Massage Programs
Chair Yoga: Uses moderate kneading and stretching techniques in order to relax tired muscles and sustain flexibility.
Wake Up: This focussed shoulder and back massage will set the tone for the rest of the day by revitalizing your muscles and waking up your body.
Relaxation: This great all-around massage incorporates all of the chair's features for the most universal massage available.
CEO Comfort: Uses high intensity massage techniques to provide the utmost relief and comfort.
Queen Special: Adopts a mild shiatsu, kneading, and pressing massage to relieve fatigue, boost vitality, and shape the body.
Senior Priority: A gentle massage to relax the lower back and hips. This program promotes flexibility and recovery.
Neck & Shoulder: By kneading, pressing, and lifting, this massage technique aims to relieve pain and stiffness in the neck.
Back & Spine: Combines a number of deep tissue massage techniques for the relaxation of the lumbar, spine, and upper back.
Waist & Hip: A similar deep tissue massage singling out the waist, hips, and lumbar.
Morning Zap: A stimulating and whole massage used to wake up the body and promote mental health.
Refreshing Nap: A soothing massage across the entire body, used to relieve tension, improve digestion, and refresh your muscles.
Sweet Dreams: This gentle encompassing massage utilizes a number of different techniques to prepare the body for sleep.
6 Manual Massage Styles
Find your favorite massage style by manually selecting between Kneading, Knocking, Tapping, Shiatsu, Sync, or 4D Shiatsu. Additionally you may manually control your massage’s region, width, speed, and roller intensity.
Armrest Shortcut Panel
Through the use of a handy shortcut panel, you may access a number of common features available on the Fleetwood. Manage your recline, heat therapy, massage timer, auto programs, and power hassle-free through the click of a button.
Heating On Back & Calf
Feel the tension in your lumbar and calves disappear as you activate the Fleetwood’s heat therapy functions. Available along your back and legs, this calming experience helps to promote healthy blood circulation while soothing your nerves.
Easy Reach USB Charger
With the Titan Fleetwood, you never have to worry about your mobile device being out of reach. Through the use of a conveniently placed USB charging port and a leather phone pocket, you can keep the world at your fingertips and relax at the same time.
Surround Sound Bluetooth Speakers
Listen to your favorite podcasts, music, or relaxing sounds through the Fleetwood’s dual surround sound speakers. Connect your mobile device via bluetooth to completely personalize your massage experience.
Convenient Remote Holder
Maintain total control over your Fleetwood at all times, by utilizing the commodious remote holder. Keep your remote within reach, yet out of the way, by simply resting your remote here.
Specialized Footrest Massage
The Fleetwood provides a foot massage incomparable to anything else on the market. By rolling & scraping the sole of your foot and applying pressure via the air massage, it’s almost like having your own personalized pedicure at home.
Auto / Manual Extendable Footrest
At the start of your massage, the Fleetwood will scan your body and automatically extend the footrest to a comfortable length for your specific stature. This easily and conveniently accommodates the massage experience for any user.
Auto / Manual Extendable Calf
In line with the Fleetwood’s personalized and innovative manner, Titan has included an adjustable calf massager. This revolutionary inclusion allows all users to specifically target problem areas along the calf rather than a “one size fits all” approach.
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 5 year Manufacturer's Warranty on the parts. And for the first 3 years, in home labor service is also included.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
With Osaki 2 Year Extended Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first FIVE (5) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first (3) years at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the 5 years at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- This warranty is only valid with the purchase of the extended 2 year warranty.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.