Svago ZGR Plus SV395 Zero Gravity Recliner with Smart Wake Up Programs, Heat Therapy
Only 15 left in stock.
Get it in 8-15 business days
Free Extended Warranty until November 30!
Zero Gravity ?
Memory Foam Pillows
Helpful Articles for You
Svago ZGR Plus Zero Gravity Recliner
The ZGR Plus is the recliner that started it all.
The classic ZGR offers quality, comfort, and style. Hand-stitched vegan synthetic hyde, hand-carved, hand-stained solid wood base, vibration massage and heat all deepen the restorative zero gravity experience. The ZGR can be used as a traditional recliner, but it's magic is in Zero-Gravity position, where it helps your body literally decompress from the stress that gravity puts on you every day. Gravity keeps us grounded, but it also weighs us down, compressing discs, tensing up other muscles that have to compensate, and it takes time to recover. In our Zero Gravity position, gravity isn't pushing you from the top down, so your discs can re-hydrate, and your weight is evenly distributed allowing muscles to relax in a way that no masseuse, chiropractor, acupuncturist, or pilates could ever accomplish.
Take A Load Off
With the touch of a button you can go from upright or semi-reclined to Zero Gravity position and relieve yourself of the weight of gravity. In Zero Gravity position your weight is evenly distributed and fully supported. This position is completely unique in it's ability to neutralize gravity and allow healing, repair, and prevent aging.
I Didn't Know You Were Vegan!
The ZGR is appointed in super-soft, "vegan" synthetic hyde. Easy to care for and a sustainable, earth-friendly option for those who prefer not to use animal products.
You're the Boss
You are in control of your comfort with our easy-to-navigate, full-featured, hand-held remotes. Just the right size and button spacing to be easy to find, easy to put away, and easy to navigate. And we're pretty sure you'll spend so much time in your Svago that you'll memorize those buttons and not even have to look anyway!
Top Down Customization
The ZGR's manually adjustable neck pillow offers the supportive benefits of memory foam for your head and neck, which can often carry a lot of tension. Having full support from your pillow makes a big difference! The ZGR also comes with a manually adjustable lumbar pillow and remote controlled footrests. You are able to adjust the angle of the footrest to the exact position that feels best. This is especially helpful for shorter or taller users.
You Feel That?
Loosen and soothe tense or aching muscles with two vibration massage programs. Add in heat while you're in zero gravity position and feel the trifecta of healing and relaxation.
Smart Wake Up Programs
A side-effect of relieving gravity's weight from your body is total relaxation. The ZGR offers Smart Wake-Up Programs, so you can make sure you don't rest for any longer than you want.
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This warranty includes 1 Year In-Home Service & 2 Year parts.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
We've Got You Covered
Our designers meticulously crafted every nuance of the Svago Zero-Gravity chair. So it’s only right that we should devote just as much care to develop the kind of comprehensive warranty that ensures your complete satisfaction with the finished product. The warranty, and the service team that backs it up, are among the best in the business. We’re confident that you’ll agree, even if you never have to use them.
Svago zero-gravity recliners provide a one year in home servicing warranty and a two year parts warranty. Svago customer service will not issue Return Material Authorizations (RMAs) for products. Svago products will be repaired by the consumer or by an in home technician. Svago will not issue Return Material Authorizations (RMAs) to buyers.
- Many Svago product repairs may be performed by the consumer in his/her own home with parts and instructions supplied by Svago, such as remote controller replacements that do not require a technician.
- Floor models and demonstration units have a pro-rated warranty period that begins the day the model is placed on the floor and connected to an electrical outlet by the retail partner. Proof of purchase is required in order to obtain warranty service and parts. Non-warranty parts and service are available at a ‘per incident’ charge.
- Warranty Coverage Period: warranty coverage starts at the time of chair delivery. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty repairs. The warranty time period is measured by continuous calendar days based on the seven day week.
- Field Service: Svago Customer Service Department will diagnose and schedule an authorized service provider to repair the chair in the customer’s residence.
- Parts: all parts deemed necessary for repairs will be shipped to the customer at no charge by the Svago Service Department.
Consumer Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
- Warranties are only valid in the 48 contiguous United States and Canada and are contingent upon the consumer operating the chair according to the corresponding instruction manual.
- The warranty only applies to Svago products and does not include any accessories or enhancements.
- Field service requires pre-approval and must be performed by Svago’s authorized field service personnel. Field service is only available in the United States and major metropolitan areas in Canada.
- Softening of foam and filling composites in pillows, pads and memory foam occurs naturally and does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Fading, wear and piling of fabric occurs naturally and does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Natural markings, grain and dye variations in leather do not constitute a defect under this warranty.