Svago Swivel SV500 Zero Gravity Recliner with Heat Therapy, Two Air Massage
Only 15 left in stock.
Get it in 8-15 business days
Free Extended Warranty until November 30!
Zero Gravity Technology?
Two Air Massage
Top Grain Leather Upholstery
Helpful Articles for You
Svago Swivel Zero Gravity Recliner
About The Swivel
Luxury, innovation and dashing good looks are some of the ways to best describe the new Svago Swivel, equipped with intelligent design and a 280-degree swivel feature no other chair has. Made in mind to help you relax, heal, and unwind, it comes with two air massage programs, a zero gravity position designed by NASA, and lumbar spine heat therapy to give your body the total healing it needs – from head to toe. Manufactured with 100% top-grain, buttery-soft leather and a natural wood and walnut veneer, the Swivel comes in taupe, toffee or black and will look great anywhere in your home.
Experience Zero-Gravity Floating
Float on air with a 280-degree swivel unlike any other massage chair, so you can watch that gorgeous sunset outside your window. With a heavy-duty base that brings you from 0 to 180 degrees at the touch of a button, rest easy and recline at zero gravity – designed to decompress the spine and relieve pressure and pain, while rehydrating discs.
Designed to Show Off
Finally, an elegant massage chair you’ll want to show off. The Swivel has a sleek design made with 100% top-grain, buttery-soft leather that comes in taupe, toffee or black, pairing well with the natural wood and walnut base. Lay back in style with your new favorite living room staple.
You’re in Total Control
The Swivel is smart. Its intuitive easy-to-navigate remote control and dial give you full access to change your massage program at any time, focusing on different areas of your body. Fast USB charging gives you an on-the-go break to recharge anytime. The accommodating headrest lets you relax easier and a multiple adjustment independent footrest helps you dictate your massage the way you want it, no matter your height, shape or posture.
A Massage That Goes Deeper
Our massage doesn’t stop at just the muscles and tissues. Two air massage programs deliver gentle pressure that comes over your entire body in waves, targeting beyond the muscles and tissues and into the nerve endings and receptors, increasing blood flow and circulation. This also helps improve the lymphatic system by removing toxins in the body and alleviates pain, swelling and inflammation. Low back heat therapy adds another dimension of care with powerful pain relief.
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This warranty includes 1 Year In-Home Service & 2 Year parts.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
We've Got You Covered
Our designers meticulously crafted every nuance of the Svago Zero-Gravity chair. So it’s only right that we should devote just as much care to develop the kind of comprehensive warranty that ensures your complete satisfaction with the finished product. The warranty, and the service team that backs it up, are among the best in the business. We’re confident that you’ll agree, even if you never have to use them.
Svago zero-gravity recliners provide a one year in home servicing warranty and a two year parts warranty. Svago customer service will not issue Return Material Authorizations (RMAs) for products. Svago products will be repaired by the consumer or by an in home technician. Svago will not issue Return Material Authorizations (RMAs) to buyers.
- Many Svago product repairs may be performed by the consumer in his/her own home with parts and instructions supplied by Svago, such as remote controller replacements that do not require a technician.
- Floor models and demonstration units have a pro-rated warranty period that begins the day the model is placed on the floor and connected to an electrical outlet by the retail partner. Proof of purchase is required in order to obtain warranty service and parts. Non-warranty parts and service are available at a ‘per incident’ charge.
- Warranty Coverage Period: warranty coverage starts at the time of chair delivery. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty repairs. The warranty time period is measured by continuous calendar days based on the seven day week.
- Field Service: Svago Customer Service Department will diagnose and schedule an authorized service provider to repair the chair in the customer’s residence.
- Parts: all parts deemed necessary for repairs will be shipped to the customer at no charge by the Svago Service Department.
Consumer Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
- Warranties are only valid in the 48 contiguous United States and Canada and are contingent upon the consumer operating the chair according to the corresponding instruction manual.
- The warranty only applies to Svago products and does not include any accessories or enhancements.
- Field service requires pre-approval and must be performed by Svago’s authorized field service personnel. Field service is only available in the United States and major metropolitan areas in Canada.
- Softening of foam and filling composites in pillows, pads and memory foam occurs naturally and does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Fading, wear and piling of fabric occurs naturally and does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Natural markings, grain and dye variations in leather do not constitute a defect under this warranty.