Otamic Pro 3D Signature SL-Track Massage Chair with Zero Gravity, 3D Quick Select Dial, Space Saving Technology
Only 15 left in stock.
Get it in 8-15 business days
$1500 off til December 31!
Free Extended Warranty til December 31!
Advanced 3D Massage?
Auto Body Scan?
32 Full Body Airbag Massage?
3 Steps of Zero Gravity Reclining?
Space Saving Technology?
21 Auto Programs & 6 Massage Styles
Foot and Calf Roller Massage
Automatic Footrest Extension?
3D Quick Select Dial
Helpful Articles for You
Otamic Pro 3D Signature
Otamic Signature is a 3D adjustable massage chair with an advanced SL-track rolling system. The Otamic Signature massage chair comes furnished with a computer body scan, full body airbag massage, Zero Gravity with 21 auto massage programs, and 6 massage styles.
The Otamic Signature includes advanced technology which is an intelligent voice recognition. Voice or speech recognition is the ability of devices to record spoken words or commands by the user. The Otamic Signature has a tiny microphone around the Armrest Shortcut area which recognizes 15 different phrases that the user can manage the massage modes by speaking.
"Hi Alice" or "Hey Alice"
1. Massage On
2. Massage Close
3. Comfort Massage
4. Relax Massage
5. Full body Massage
6. Neck Massage
7. Back and waist massage
8. Stretch Massage
9. Open the air pressure
10. Closet the air pressure
11. Up the seat position
12. Down the seat position
13. Change the other mode
14. Go little down
15. Go little up
The SL-Track rollers will contour the natural curvature of your spine as well as massaging the neck to the glutes.
Advanced 3D Massage
Otamic Signature is an Advanced 3D massage chair that is equipped with 5 levels of 3D adjustment, 5 of speed, 5 levels of strength, 5 levels of airbag intensity, and 5 levels of width adjustment. Advanced 3D lets you adjust the speed and width of 3D rollers at any time in a massage, whether you are in auto or manual mode.
Computer Body Scan
The Otamic Signature will perform a body scan to map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure the optimal amount of pressure applied during the massage. The scanning technology will detect your shoulders height, which can be re-calibrated once the scan is complete.
Full Body Air Massage
The Otamic Signature is designed with efficiency in mind, and that includes the entire airbag system in the chair. The Otamic Signature offers a total of 32 airbags in the massage chair. This also increases the longevity and reliability of the chair.
3 Steps Zero Gravity
The Otamic Signature is equipped with Zero Gravity reclining, giving the user a weightless feeling during the massage and the amount of pressure they would like in their massage. This gives the user an option on how far back they want their chair to recline automatically, or you can adjust the chair manually with the remote. 3 Reclining Stages (Initial Step, Comfort Step, Deep Step).
Space Saving Technology
The Otamic Signature slides forwards to create more space saving from the wall to allow the chair to be within 2 inches away from the wall. Maximizing living space in your home.
21 Automatic Programs
The Otamic Signature has 21 extensive auto program features. Automatic programs are combinations of different massage styles that focuses in on different areas of the user’s body.
The Otamic Signature has heating pads located on the Lumbar area. It offers heat therapy which is a great compliment to the roller and airbag massage. Heating the body's temperature is known to increase blood circulation and loosen tense muscles.
Specialized Footrest Massage
The foot massage rollers that spin along the arch of the feet is complimented by airbag massage. Calf rollers comes standard with the Otamic Signature for a fuller feet and leg massage. As the airbags inflate the feet are pushed down on the spinning rollers increasing the intensity.
Calf Kneading feature is located in the center console of the footrest. The air massagers will rotate in a circular motion to add a new dimension to the calf massage.
Automatic Footrest Extension
The footrest can be extended up to 6.5" to ensure the optimal leg length for your height. The foot component will extend outwards and then retract inwards. When adjusting the footrest, the user may apply pressure on the footrest to stop at the desired position.
Located near the Wireless Charging pad, the user is able to adjust the 3D level of the track as well as powering on/off the massage chair. Wireless Charging Pad is available standard in the Otamic Signature massage chair. Convenient way to charge a compatible.
The Otamic Signature is equipped with Bluetooth technology that reduces the surrounding noise, enhancing your listening experience.
Illuminate the room with Chromo Therapy Lighting. The soothing blue light enhances your experience and heightens your sense of relaxation.
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 5 year Manufacturer's Warranty on the parts. And for the first 3 years, in home labor service is also included.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
With Osaki 2 Year Extended Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first FIVE (5) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first (3) years at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the 5 years at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- This warranty is only valid with the purchase of the extended 2 year warranty.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.