Otamic 3D Icon II SL-Track Massage Chair with Zero Gravity, Space Saving Technology, Smart Body Scan System
Only 15 left in stock.
Get it in 8-15 business days
Intelligent Voice Control
3D Massage Mechanism?
Smart Body Scan System?
44 Air Cells Full Body Air Massage
Zero Gravity Position?
Space Saving Technology?
9 Automatic/ 8 Manual Programs
Heating On Back & Calf?
Automatic Extendable Footrest?
Helpful Articles for You
Otamic 3D Icon II
You don’t become an icon overnight, it takes hard work, dedication, and the ambition to be different in order to achieve that status; and the Otamic Icon II has more than earned its name. Through illustrious technology like intelligent voice control, an automatic extending footrest, lower body heating, and smart body scanning the Icon II truly displays its dedication to generating relaxing experiences. Furthermore, its maverick-like styling embodies the Icon’s ambition for difference.
The Icon II is available in three classic colors: definitive taupe, paragon brown, and jet black. Each option is hand tailored to match nearly any home decor, regardless if it’s minimalist, traditional, contemporary, or anywhere in between.
Intelligent Voice Control
Otamic is keeping up with the latest technology by including an intelligent voice control function. Easily customize your massage, control your chair’s power, or even recline without having to lift a finger. To activate the Icon’s voice control features, simply say “switch to voice mode.”
3D Massage Mechanism
The Icon II comes complete with a unique 3D massage roller system. These human-esque rollers utilize five intensities, three distinct modes, three focus regions, three degrees of width, and six varying speeds. Mix and match different combinations to create your perfect massage.
Smart Body Scan System
From the second you power up your Icon II, it’ll begin working to personally relax you. The smart body scan software will measure multiple aspects of your body in order to efficiently prescribe the perfect massage every time.
The Icon’s scientifically engineered SL track works to match the curvature of the human body, while allowing the three-dimensional massage rollers to reach everything from your neck to your hamstrings.
Full Body Air Massage
The Icon incorporates an unprecedented 44 air cells to provide one of the most thorough full body air massages on the market. This cloud-like massage can be experienced across the entire body on five increasing intensities.
Zero Gravity Position
Induce relaxation like never before, with the Icon’s zero gravity reclining. Originally developed by NASA, this technique positions the legs at a higher elevation than the heart for a weightless massage experience.
Space Saving Technology
Place the Icon ANYWHERE. With the Icon’s unique space saving reclining feature, the chair can be positioned as close as one inch away from the wall and still achieve a full recline. This is accomplished by sliding the chair forward while simultaneously reclining backwards.
9 Automatic/ 8 Manual Programs
When you boot up your massage chair explore nine unique automatic massage modes, including:
Boss Nursing: This intense massage is ideal for individuals who spend long hours at the office, or those suffering from soreness and tension in the neck and shoulders.
Gentle Treatment: A milder massage designed for relaxing muscles in the back and waist, routine use is great for shaping the body and improving metabolism.
Body Care: Use this massage mode in the morning or midday to assist with muscle vitality.
Extension: A Thai-inspired massage that utilizes stretching techniques in tandem with intense kneading pressure to keep muscles strong and flexible.
Neck & Shoulder: This deep tissue massage is hand crafted to ease pain and stiffness in the neck and shoulders.
Waist & Spine: Focused on repairing the lumbar and lower back, this massage mode relieves tension and boosts muscle vitality.
Sports Refresh: Use this massage mode after intense physical activity, to promote healthy circulation and release pent up muscle tension.
Working Relief: This massage was designed to be the perfect massage for the every-man, providing both physical and emotional rejuvenation.
Rest & Sleep: For individuals who have trouble sleeping, this gentle massage mode primes the body for rest while also relieving general fatigue.
Additionally, you may choose between eight distinctive massage styles. These include kneading, tapping, knocking, shiatsu, sync, 3D shiatsu, percussion, and pressing.
Heating On Back & Calf
With the Icon’s back and calf heating function you’ll never want to get up again. The specialized heat mechanism hidden within the back and calf areas of the chair provide a deep, thorough, tension-relieving heat.
Specialized Footrest Massage
Otamic could never overlook a massage aspect as important as the feet, as such we’ve developed a specialized system to treat each foot with incredible care and precision.
Automatic Extendable Footrest
Some massage chairs take a ‘one size fits all approach,’ not the Icon though. Through its advanced automatic extending footrest, even the tallest of individuals get to experience a comfortable massage.
By utilizing dual surround sound Bluetooth speakers, the Icon II opens the doors to an entirely new dimension of the massage experience. Listen to your favorite tracks, relaxing sounds, or even that audiobook you’ve been meaning to make time for.
Easy Reach USB Charger
Your mobile device will never be out of reach ever again with the conveniently placed USB charging port. This additional port means you’ll never have to sacrifice battery life for a relaxing life again.
Convenient Remote Holder
The Icon’s ergonomic remote holder fills two roles in one, both holding the remote when not in use, as well as providing a platform for quick access to the remote.
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 3 year manufacturer warranty on the parts. And for the 1st year, in home labor service is also included.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
3 Year Rock Solid Warranty / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
We guarantee that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.