Osaki Vista SL-Track Massage Chair - DISCONTINUED
2D Massage Mechanism
2 Stage Zero Gravity?
Space Saving Technology?
32 Air Cell Full Body Compression
6 Auto Programs
6 Massage Styles
Surround Sound Bluetooth Speakers?
Intuitive Remote Control?
Helpful Articles for You
The Osaki Vista was designed with the consumer in mind - fully loaded with as many features as possible in a lightweight and affordable package. Experience an array of luxury features that are normally reserved for the Vista’s $10,000 competitors. Introducing a chair for the every person.
2D Massage Mechanism
This isn’t your uncle’s shopping mall massage chair, the Osaki Vista utilizes an intricately designed two-dimensional massage mechanism to intelligently target problem areas on multiple axises.
Treat your thighs with the same level of precision as your spine with the Vista’s lab-crafted SL-Track. This framework enables the massage rollers to travel from the base of your skull to the ends of your glutes, all in one fluid motion.
Zero Gravity Reclining
Simplicity and Luxury are not mutually exclusive. That’s why the Vista includes the same cutting edge two-stage zero gravity reclining technology found on the highest end of the competition.
Space Saving Technology
Recline with a peace of mind. Utilizing nearly a decade’s worth of research, the Vista simultaneously slides forward while reclining backward. This means you can place your chair three inches away from the wall and still make full use of your chair’s features.
32 Cell Full Body Air Massage
Relax, we’ve got you covered. With 32 individual air cells located throughout the entire chair, your compression therapy will resonate from head to toe.
Release all of the pent up tension amassed throughout the workday by activating the Vista’s infrared heat therapy. This radiating heat improves blood flow, relieves tension, and warms the soul!
Nothing’s worse than a day on your feet, in an uncomfortable pair of shoes. Osaki knows this, and as such included an invigorating foot massage to top off the Vista’s comfort-inducing auto programs.
Designed to be the every person’s chair, the Vista includes an extendable footrest in order to accompany users of all heights. This spring-loaded mechanism extends up to 6.5 inches for maximum comfort!
Relax in your own personal style. Using the Vista’s high-fidelity bluetooth speakers, you can customize your massage with surround sound music, movies, or even the calming sounds of rain!
We'll save you lots of time.
We've sold 1,000's of chairs to happy customers and can recommend the best choice for your needs and budget.Call us 888-612-8862
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are simple to setup. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason setup is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The setup is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills. There are also wheels on the bottom of the chair to make it easier to move.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, please select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship massage chairs to Canada often. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. Free shipping is included on all massage chairs priced above $4999.
- The only other cost you are responsible for is your local sales tax (5% to 13%, depending on your location). We cover all other import costs like duties and customs fees.
This warranty is from the manufacturer so you can call them directly if you ever need service. Everywhere within the 48 continental United States is fully covered under this warranty.
This item includes a 3 year manufacturer warranty on the parts. And for the 1st year, in home labor service is also included.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
3 Year Rock Solid Warranty / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
We guarantee that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.