Osaki OS-Pro Soho II 4D J-Track Massage Chair with Zero Gravity, Space Saving Technology, Heated Back Roller
Only 15 left in stock.
Get it in 8-15 business days
Smart Computer Body Scanning?
Heated Back Roller?
Foot Roller & Calf Heating ?
6 Auto Programs & 6 Massage Styles
34 Air Cells
Helpful Articles for You
Osaki OS-Pro Soho II
Say hello to the new Soho II! This luxurious 4D Massage Chair builds upon the innovations of its predecessor while still providing maximum comfort at an affordable price. When you sit down in your Soho II you’ll be greeted with lumbar heating, an intensive full body air massage, a uniquely designed J-track system, a focused foot massage, and NASA-inspired zero gravity reclining. Whether you’re a massage chair aficionado, or looking to buy for the first time, Osaki’s Soho II will not disappoint. The Osaki Soho II has a clean simple design packed with the latest technology and innovation.
The Soho II offers a highly customizable massage, with five degrees of speed, three varying widths, five levels of massage intensity, and five distinct air pressure intensities. The 4D massage heads move, vertically, horizontally, in and out and rotates at variable speeds. This chair offers one of the most life-like massages in the market.
Smart Computer Body Scanning
As you initiate your massage, the Soho II will begin automatically measuring your body to administer the perfect massage; additionally, key points of the body are mapped and remembered so that every massage is individually personalized.
The Soho II comes equipped with the J-track, which conforms to the curvature of the spine and extends all the way down to your glutes. Additionally, Osaki has incorporated a new quad massage roller head system to invoke a human-esque massage.
Full Body Air Massage
Some massage chairs are just rigid shells for the underlying massage rollers, not the Soho II, however. This dynamic chair cradles and compresses every inch of you with its full body air massage, from your shoulders and arms to your calves and feet.
Osaki’s engineers have started utilizing technology originally developed by NASA to provide weightless relaxation. The Soho II incorporates two stage zero gravity reclining to position your body in such a way that you experience virtually weightless suspension.
Space Saving Technology
Too much stuff? Not enough space? No worries! The Soho’s space saving design requires a mere 4.5 inches from the wall in order to achieve a full recline. This allows your chair to fit in even the tightest of spaces with no loss of functionality.
6 Auto Massage Programs
Neck/Shoulder: This auto program takes a heavy focus on your upper body, providing a deep and thorough massage along your shoulders and neck.
Strengthen: Use this program for a great general massage, broadly focusing on all parts of the body for maximum comfort.
Relax: This gentle massage is well-suited for individuals with tender areas, looking for a quick refresh after a stressful day.
Thai: The Thai massage is fantastic for those wanting a strong and intense massage, broadly focusing on the back and lumbar.
Recover: The recover mode can be utilized after intense physical work, loosening muscles and promoting increased blood flow across the board.
Sleeping: Finally, this gentle massage should be used before you go to bed, routine use will condition your body for long restful nights.
6 Manual Massage Styles
Osaki’s Soho II provides a plethora of unique massage techniques to help anyone and everyone. These styles include, kneading, tapping, clapping, rolling, shiatsu, and finally, Swedish. Try each one for yourself and manually select the mode that works best for you!
Heated Back Roller
Dealing with muscle tension and back pain? The Soho II’s heated massage functions work to soothe mild pain by releasing muscle tension and promoting healthier blood flow.
Foot Rollers & Calf Heating
The Soho II’s unique foot massage is unlike any other on the market, its specialized rollers pay special attention to the sole of your foot. By naturally following the contour of the foot, the Soho II both rolls and scrapes your foot with extra care and deliberation.
Regardless of your height, everyone deserves a comfortable massage, as such, the Soho II comes equipped with an extendable footrest reaching upwards of eight inches.
Connect your mobile device via bluetooth to enjoy relaxing sounds, music, or even podcasts through the Soho’s dual surround sound speakers.
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 5 year Manufacturer's Warranty on the parts. And for the first 3 years, in home labor service is also included.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
With Osaki 2 Year Extended Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first FIVE (5) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first (3) years at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the 5 years at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- This warranty is only valid with the purchase of the extended 2 year warranty.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.