Osaki OS-Pro 3D Tecno SL-Track Massage Chair with Zero Gravity, Dual Foot Rollers, Space Saving Technology
Only 15 left in stock.
Get it in 8-15 business days
Smart Computer Body Scanning?
38 Air Cells
Zero Gravity Position?
Space Saving Technology?
9 Auto Programs & 5 Massage Styles
Back & Calf Heating?
Dual Foot Rollers ?
Side Panel Controller
Helpful Articles for You
Osaki OS-Pro 3D Tecno
Osaki is constantly breaking barriers and making waves in the field of massage chair technology, as such the Tecno was born. The Tecno encapsulates all of the latest technology, such as an automatic footrest, computer body scanning, lumbar & calf heating, and a full body air compression. All of this seated on an innovative SL-track host to comprehensive 3D massage rollers. Enjoy true technological innovation with the Osaki Pro Tecno.
Advanced 3D Massage
The Tecno is outfitted with the most advanced 3D massage on the market, completely customizable for any situation. Choose between five degrees of strength & speed, additionally the cycle through five unique settings of your three dimensional massage.
Smart Computer Body Scanning
Everyone is unique, no two people are exactly the same, so why should your massage be the same as your partner’s? With the Tecno’s advanced body scan system, each massage is custom-designed specifically for the individual in the chair as soon as they sit down.
Osaki’s engineers have spent years designing the perfect massage track for maximum relaxation. As such, the SL-Track provides just that: a massage that conforms to the natural curvature of the human body, yet still manages to cover all major muscle groups along the spine and hamstrings.
Full Body Air Massage
The Tecno provides an industry-leading air compression massage. This 38 cell massage covers portions of the body that the massage rollers simply cannot reach. Your calming compression massage can be found in 5 distinct regions of the body: the shoulders, arms, waist, calves, and feet.
Zero Gravity Position
Forget all of your stress as your body is gently shifted to a state of weightlessness. The Tecno’s Zero Gravity reclining feature positions the body at such an angle that all of the body’s weight is evenly distributed for a true weightless sensation.
Space Saving Technology
Achieve a full and complete recline without having to compromise. With the Tecno’s space saving recline, the chair slowly shifts forward as it leans backwards, only requiring a minimum of two inches from the nearest wall.
9 Automatic Massage Programs
Recover: This overall massage is fantastic for everyday use, covering all aspects of the body with varying degrees of pressure and power.
Deep Tissue: The Deep Tissue massage does exactly what it says, providing a powerful keading massage around the lumbar, calves, and neck.
Chinese: This gentler program focuses on the upper back, arms, calves, and feet with mild compression and awareness.
Midday Nap: As the chair rocks you back and forth between the zero gravity positions, it also stretches out the legs while providing gentle pressure throughout the body.
Thai: The classic Thai massage applies deep pressure across the body while rocking and stretching the limbs.
Rejuvenate: Use this massage when your battery is low to get a quick boost of energy, achieve this through a series of slow deliberate kneading and tapping processes.
Relax: Relieve excess tension through calming shiatsu techniques applied to the lumbar and glutes.
Neck & Shoulder: This program focuses heavily on the upper torso, kneading the neck and shoulders with precision and effectiveness.
Strengthen: Strengthen your back and muscles through routine use of this mode.
5 Manual Massage Styles
Customize your Tecno massage through the use of five individualized massage modes, experiment between Kneading, Tapping, Shiatsu, Clapping, and Rolling modes to find your favorites!
Back & Calf Heating
Relieve unwanted tension through the Tecno’s lumbar and calf heating modes. Use both at the same time or target your problem area specifically.
Dual Foot Rollers
Treat yourself to one of the best foot massagers available. The Tecno’s dual roller setup allows for a dynamic massage experience developed with care and attention to detail.
In line with its name, the Tecno incorporates some of the newest technology on the market for the best experience. One such feature is the automatically extending footrest. Designed to easily and comfortably accommodate people of all shapes and sizes, this footrest can extend up to 8.5 inches.
Connect your mobile device to the Tecno for personalized surround sound audio. These high fidelity speakers allow for you to play your favorite music, audiobooks, white noise, or even podcasts all without lifting a finger.
The Tecno’s convenient leather remote holder allows the user to easily and quickly store their remote when not in use. Simply slide the remote into the pocket after you’ve selected your preferred massage to enjoy without cumbersome wires or a loose remote rolling around.
Release built-up tension in your legs through the Tecno’s deep kneading calf massage. The combination of air compression and advanced kneading technology allows for relaxation to be achieved like never before.
Side Panel Controller
With the Tecno’s convenient side panel controller you can easily access common features without the need to pull out your remote. Activate the heating functions, control your recline, cycle through auto programs, or toggle your chair’s power all from this useful panel.
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 3 year manufacturer warranty on the parts. And for the 1st year, in home labor service is also included.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
3 Year Rock Solid Warranty / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
We guarantee that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.