Osaki OS Pro-3D Sigma SL-Track Massage Chair with Zero Gravity, Lumbar Heating, Space Saving Technology
Zero Gravity Reclining?
Space Saving Technology?
38 Cell Full Body Air Massage
15 Auto Massage Modes
Automatic Extendable Footrest?
Quick Control Panel
Bluetooth Surround Sound Speakers?
USB Charging Port?
Intelligent Remote Control?
Helpful Articles for You
Osaki OS-Pro 3D Sigma
The summation of technological innovation in the massage industry is represented by the Osaki Sigma. This intelligent chair incorporates numerous upgrades into a relaxing and affordable package. Take advantage of the Sigma’s Bluetooth Speakers, Automatic Footrest, Three-Dimensional Massage, Heat Therapy, and calming Zero Gravity Reclining for the ultimate massage experience.
Experience true relaxation shepherded by the Sigma’s incredibly precise Three-Dimensional Massage rollers. As the culmination of everything that has preceded it, these rollers attend to the human body with care and comfort never before seen.
The foundation of any great massage starts with the track that guides it; as such, the Sigma’s track merges the spinal curvature of the S-track with the length and reach of the L-track. The summation is the highly advanced SL-track , precisely reaching from the neck to the hamstrings.
Zero Gravity Reclining
Rest in a state of weightlessness with the Sigma’s Zero Gravity Reclining. This NASA-curated position angles the body so that the conventional pull of gravity dissipates and you are able to fully release all tension.
Space Saving Technology
Your Sigma works hard to save space through its advanced reclining system. While you lean back, the Sigma slides forward, meaning you can maintain a full recline while starting with only 2 inch between the chair and the wall.
38 Cell Full Body Air Massage
Watch as your tension melts away through the use of the Sigma’s full body air compression therapy. This system targets areas like the arms, legs, feet, and shoulders in order to provide a truly comprehensive session.
Improve circulation and release unwanted tension through the use of Lumbar Heat Therapy. This mild infrared heat targets the lower back for maximum relief.
15 Auto Massage Modes
6 Manual Massage Styles
The Sigma’s revamped footrest unit includes an all-encompassing foot massage that rivals even the best masseuse. This amalgamation of acupuncture and compression works to soothe the stress accumulated after a day on your feet.
Automatic Extendable Footrest
Rest comfortably in your Sigma with its Automatic Extendable Footrest. This unit fully extends outwards over seven inches and then retracts to position itself optimally for any user.
Bluetooth Surround Sound Speakers
Customize your relaxation with the Sigma’s Bluetooth Surround Sound Speakers. These high-fidelity headrest units are designed to provide the best sound quality and are perfectly balanced for individual use.
USB Charging Port
For added convenience, you can charge your smart phone, tablet, or any USB device while enjoying a great massage.
Intelligent Remote Control
The Osaki Sigma remote has an easy view screen that displays the function the chair has activated. On the remote it allows you to select the massage type, intensity, and location.
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 5 year Manufacturer's Warranty on the parts. And for the first 3 years, in home labor service is also included.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
With Osaki 2 Year Extended Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first FIVE (5) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first (3) years at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the 5 years at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- This warranty is only valid with the purchase of the extended 2 year warranty.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.