Osaki Platinum Ai Xrest 4D+ SL-Track Massage Chair with Thorough Shoulder Massage, Muscle Tension Detection, Smart Voice Control
Get it in 8-15 business days
Surround Sound Bluetooth Speakers?
Zero Gravity Reclining?
Space Saving Technology ?
Lumbar Heat Therapy?
16 Auto Programs
4 Massage Styles
Helpful Articles for You
Find repose under the robust influence of attuned shoulder massage, 7 different 4D adjustment levels to reach every ache, and all automatic and manual modes at your back and call with the use of the Osaki Premium Xrest app or through Alexa. Gain a unique state of amenity with the new OP-Xrest 4D.
Thorough Shoulder Massage
The OP-Xrest 4D incorporates an air bag compression system to give a meticulous massage to your shoulders and neck. The Xrest shoulder massage has 20 shoulder airbags that perfectly contour to your shoulders.
Automatic Shoulder Adjustment
The automatic sense feature will automatically scan your body first so the chair can properly address your shoulder, regardless of your physique.
Shoulder Massage Nodes
Inside of the Xrest shoulder massage area, there is an extra massage node on each side of the shoulder pad. This node emulates the essence of a hand massage on your shoulders.
Muscle Tension Detection
Everyone has a unique anatomy with different needs, so the Xrest takes advantage of its perceptive health pro program to detect any tension in your torso area. The Xrest will then use the body scan result to tailor a massage program to your specific needs.
4D Massage Mechanism
The Xrest is a four-dimensional massage chair with 5 levels of adjustable speed, 7 levels of intensity, and width. Additionally, the Xrest is equipped with the ability to spot-treat or partially massage the back area.
Smart Voice Control
The OP-Xrest 4D has Voice Control capabilities. The commands can be used through "Alexa" or say the statement “Hi Osaki” followed by the predetermined commands in the manual.
If you have an iPhone or Android, go to the App Store or Google Play Store to download the Osaki Premium Xrest 4D App to operate the massage chair with the full features of the remote from your phone.
The OP-Xrest 4D remote is now a touchscreen controller for straightforward navigation and adjustment settings. The swivel mount easily allows the touchscreen to be positioned at many angles.
46 Cell Full Body Air Massage
The OP-Xrest 4D’s incorporates 44 air cells throughout the chair to provide an intensive compression therapy.
Attachable Magnetic Pillow
The OP-Xrest 4D includes a magnetic pillow, allowing you to attach it to the side of the massage chair while you enjoy your massage routine. Attach the pillow to the left side of the chair before massage to ensure a proper shoulder massage.
The SL-Track is made up of Laser-Crafted Steel. The track allows the massage rollers to effortlessly touch the entirety of your body. The SL-Track reaches all the way from your neck and shoulders to your hamstrings.
Negative Oxygen Ions
The Xrest is furnished with built-in negative air ionization therapy. According to research, negative air ionization therapy assists in relieving stress and boosting energy.
Zero Gravity Reclining and Space Saving
Lumbar & Feet Heating
Abandon unwanted stiffness with the Xrest lumbar and feet heating system. These heating coils effectively warm and alleviates soreness along the lower back and feet.
The Xrest provides calf massages for fatigued leg muscles caused by vigorous use. The massage is a combination of kneading rollers that move vertically and airbag massage functions that compress the calf muscles.
Specialized Foot Rollers
The OP-Xrest 4D Specialized Foot Rollers are uniquely designed to activate numerous acupuncture points through the method of scientifically designed reflexology ridges. The foot extenders contain three rollers for each foot, for they assist in a complete massage from heel to toe.
Made with any user in mind. The Xrest was designed for users of different heights and body types. The chair’s automatic spring loaded Extendable Footrest elongates up to 9 inches for peak comfort.
Side Control Panel
The OP-Xrest 4D Side Control Panel consists of quick settings such as heating, airbags changes, variation in 4D massage, backrest and legrest adjustments.
USB Charging Port
Phone Charging Surface
Bluetooth Surround Sound
LED Light Therapy with Dome Cover
LED Mood Lighting
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 5 year Manufacturer's Warranty on the parts. And for the first 3 years, in home labor service is also included.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
With Osaki 2 Year Extended Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
We guarantee that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first FIVE (5) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first (3) years at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the 5 years at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- This warranty is only valid with the purchase of the extended 2 year warranty.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.