Kyota E330 L-Track Kofuko Massage Chair with Zero Gravity, Body Scan, Space Saving
Only 15 left in stock.
Get it in 8-15 business days
Includes 4 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
2D Massage Technology
Smart Body Scan?
Airbag Compression Massage
Helpful Articles for You
Kyota E330 Kofuko Massage Chair
The Kyota E330 zero gravity massage chair has all the features of much more expensive chairs. Traveling L-track 4-node massage mechanism to travel from neck and shoulders to the gluteus muscles. Airbag massage in the shoulders, arms, palms, calves and feet. Foot roller reflexology. Full back scanning to automatically make micro-adjustments for your body specifics. Choose from 9 auto programs or take control and individually control each aspect of the massage to your liking.
Built in Heating
Heating elements built into the back and legs of the chair. Add heat to your massage session to loosen muscles to increase the benefits.
Zero Gravity recline with space-saving zero wall technology means you can push within two inches of the wall.
Airbag Compression Massage
Advanced airbag compression massage mimics human hands, relieving tension in your shoulders, arms, and calfs.
- Full feature 4 node massage robot performs, kneading,
tapping, kneading with tapping, shiatsu and knocking
- 8 fully automatic programs, plus separate Quick
- Full manual control including air intensity, Foot roller
on/off and targeted zone massage mapping
- One touch Zero Gravity mode to relieve spinal
- Lumbar heat to warm up muscles for enhanced
- Shiatsu Foot Roller Reflexology to sooth aching feet
Full Feature Four Node Massage
Massage robot performs kneading, tapping, kneading with tapping, shiatsu and knocking.
True Zero Gravity
Developed by NASA, true zero gravity means that your calves and feet are elevated above your heart. Promoting circulation and less stress on your heart.
Full back scanning to automatically make micro-adjustments for your body specifics.
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This warranty includes 4 Year structural framework warranty, no-cost replacement on covered parts for 2 years and complete care/no-cost parts & labor (in-home, if necessary) for 1 year.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
The Kyota Promise: 4 Year Residential Limited Warranty
- Unlimited USA-based customer & technical support
- 4 Year structural framework warranty
- No-cost replacement on covered parts for 2 years
- Complete Care/No-cost parts & labor (in-home, if necessary) for 1 year
For In-Home service, Kyota will arrange all covered parts deemed necessary, to be sent to the consumer and, if necessary, an authorized service provider to repair the product at the customer's residence, at no charge to the customer. If a particular part is no longer manufactured, Kyota may replace your product with a similar product. Under no circumstances shall the retail replacement value exceed the original net price paid for the product. In the event you choose not to accept a replacement for your product, Kyota is no longer responsible for making repairs under the warranty coverage.
Any repairs needed during the 3 year parts warranty coverage, Kyota will provide covered parts at no cost; however, consumer is responsible for any and all shipping, duties and brokerage fees on parts not covered by this warranty or covered but outside of the coverage period. Structure warranty is limited to the steel and steel-welded parts of the frame. If a replacement is issued under the Parts or Structure warranty period, the consumer is responsible for shipping, duties, and brokerage fees related to the replacement. Kyota, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame. Field Service is only available in the United States. Field Service requires pre-approval and, if necessary, must be performed by Kyota-authorized field service personnel to maintain warranty coverage.
Warranties do not cover any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation; unauthorized repairs; use in a commercial or corporate setting; alterations or modifications of original condition; improper use of electrical/power supply; loss of power; electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product, including but not limited to remote controls; a malfunction or damage resulting from improper use or unreasonable use or maintenance; failure to follow operating instructions; transportation damage; theft; abuse; misuse; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions (fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions); loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; and products purchased from unauthorized dealers. Damage incurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use. Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those conditions naturally occur with fabrics. Natural markings and grain and dye variations in leather do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Failures of attach points, such as, but not limited to: stitching, Velcro, and zippers, do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
To initiate a Kyota Warranty claim, simply call our Customer Support Team at 603-910-5333.
Write Your Own Review
Click here to download Product Manual