JPMedics Kawa 3D SL-Track Massage Chair with Foot Rollers, Zero Gravity, Quick Auto Body Scanning
Only 15 left in stock.
Get it in 8-15 business days
3D Humanistic Massage Mechanism?
10 Automatic Massage Programs
7 Relaxing Back Massage Techniques
Adjustable Speed and Intensity
Foot Rollers ?
Spot/Partial Focus Massage
Lumbar Heat Therapy?
Full Body Air Massage / Arm Massage?
Shoulder Massage / Foot and Calf Massage
30 Airbags / 3 Air intensity Levels?
Quick Auto Body Scanning?
Advanced Bluetooth Speaker?
Wired LCD Remote Control?
Auto-Time 5-30 Minutes Options
Helpful Articles for You
The JPMedics Kawa is our newest chair incorporating refinements and features not normally found on a Japanese manufactured chair. Our 3D robotic engine moves along an extra-long “L-Track” and performs a humanlike massage providing a visceral experience from the neck to the glutes. The Kawa features air cell technology to position the body for a better massage and most importantly for effective stretching of the back, shoulders, arms, and legs. The foot rollers are a combination of pressure point massage and compression. Ten expertly choreographed massage programs or a personalized custom massage are at your fingertips using our large touchscreen remote.
The JPMedics KAWA massage chair uses a 3D L-Track that follows the natural shape of your spine. The L shaped track allows for a massage starting at the back of the head, neck, and shoulders, traveling down the spine, contouring underneath the glutes to target the back of the thighs.
Lumbar Heat Therapy
Heat therapy is provided to the lower lumbar region of the chair. Heating the lumbar area helps relieve lower back tension and relaxes muscles and joints.
Foot & Calf Massage
Multiple airbags are located along the footrest. The air cell technology inflates to apply a compression massage on the legs and feet. Along the bottom of the footrest is a single row of foot rollers that gives a concentrated pin-point massage.
Anywhere in the House
Traditionally, massage chairs take up a lot of space, especially when reclining. The Kawa chair only needs 1" of space behind the backrest to get into the full recline position.
Surround sound speakers are built into the headrest for a subtle look, but a powerful sound. The speakers allow you to relax to your personal music while experiencing a relaxing massage. These Bluetooth speakers easily connect to your smart phone or other smart device, for music therapy and added relaxation.
Touch Screen Remote
Adding only what's needed and removing the rest is a traditional Japanese design approach and is the inspiration for the simplified interface that controls the Kawa massage chair. This touch screen is able to switch between multiple Japanese languages. The Kawa's easy to-use wired touchpad controls the chair. You can instantly change the massage functions, save custom massages, and even change the brightness and sound functions.
Air Compression Massage
The JPMedics KAWA massage chair applies just the right amount of pressure and motion for an ultra-relaxing massage. The air compression covers your neck, shoulders, arms, and hands. The 30 airbags are located around the hands, feet, hips, calves, seat, arms, shoulders, neck, and waist.
Armrest Quick Controls
A controller sits in the right side of the armrest to give you quick and convenient access to power on/off, auto-programs, recline, and zero gravity.
The JPMedics KAWA has a very sleek look. This Japanese made massage chair is as stunning on the inside as it is on the outside. This new design features reduced edges and creases. It aims to create clear forms and sensual surfaces which showcase the high-tech aspects of the chair while also arising emotions.
Auto Massage Programs
Relax - A program designed to provide a mild massage that is great for deep relaxation, best used before going to sleep.
Stretch - This massage will stretch your legs and back with a combination of gentle tapping, kneading, rolling, and air compression.
Upper Back - This massage will focus on your neck, shoulders, and legs with a slow massage that incorporates soothing heat.
Lower Back - This massage will focus on your lower back with a deep massage that includes air compression.
Speed + - The Speed- adjustment button works for Kneading, Tapping, Kneading-Tapping, Clapping, and Swedish function.
Demo - This massage will quickly demonstrate all of the massage features in 5 minutes.
Swedish - This is a Swedish style massage program.
Balinese - This is a Balinese style massage program
Gentle - A program designed to provide a quiet, gentle massage that is good for beginners or those that prefer a soft touch.
Vigorous - This massage will combine vigorous tapping on your back and an air massage focused on your arms and legs.
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This warranty includes 1-year in-home service & 2 years parts at no cost to the customer.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
1 Year Full Coverage Manufacturers Warranty
The warranty posted here my not apply to your product. Any changes to the warranty posted here will not affect your original warranty. The applicable warranty for your product is included in your product documentations. JPMEDICS customer service will not issue Return Material Authorizations (RMAs) for products. JPMEDICS products will be either repaired by the consumer or by an in-home technician. JPMEDICS will not issue Return Material Authorizations (RMAs) for buyer’s remorse.
Consumer Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
- Warranties are only valid in the 48 contiguous United States and are continent upon the consumer operating the chair according to the corresponding instruction manual.
The warranty only applies to JPMEDICS products and does not include any accessories or enhancements.
Field service requires pre-approval and must be performed by JPMEDICS’s authorized field service personnel. Field service is only available in the United States.
Softening of foams and filling composites in pillows, pads, and memory foam occurs naturally and does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
Fading, wear and piling of fabrics occurs naturally and does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Natural markings, grain and dye variations in leather do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Warranties do not cover any loss or damage resulting from improper installation, unauthorized repairs or modifications, improper use of electrical/power supply, loss of power, dropped product, a malfunction or damage of an operating part from failure to provide manufacturer’s recommended maintenance, transportation damage, theft, abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, or environmental conditions (fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions), loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility, or otherwise awaiting parts or repair.
- Damage due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Under no circumstance shall JPMEDICS or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including) damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, and the like), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Warranties are non-transferable and shall be in lieu of any other warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for particular use.
- JPMEDICS’s sole liability and the purchaser’s exclusive remedy shall be for the repair, or at JPMEDICS’s option, for the replacement of the defective part. Not withstanding the above, if replacement parts for defective materials are not available, JPMEDICS reserves the right to make substitutions in lieu of repair or replacement.
- All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE; no allowance or extension is offered for delivery and/or installation.
- Warranties do not apply to rental, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential users.