Trumedic InstaShiatsu+ MC-3500 L-Track Massage Chair with Shiatsu, Zero Gravity, Heating Option
Only 15 left in stock.
Get it in 8-15 business days
3D Massage ?
Versatile Shiatsu Massage?
Helpful Articles for You
InstaShiatsu+ Massage Chair MC-3500
The MC-3500 Massage is built to fit a larger range of body types. This chair features customizable dual-zone heating, independent customization for the upper and lower body, and 4 rollers with an L track design to easily control speed, width, and intensity for the user. The MC-3500 also has a compact built-in remote control as well as an arm control panel for quick and easy access to different comfortability options to meet the user’s massage needs. It also features 52 synchronized airbags throughout the chair and 2 memory slots so customers can easily save a preferred custom massage setting for later use.
- The MC-3500 was designed with a set of massage nodes with vertical movement, four-wheel drive and quiet design.
- Several massage modes and techniques: 12 automatic massage modes with a combination of shiatsu, kneading, and tapping sensations bring relief to every area of your body.
- 8 Auto massage programs.
- Gentle heating massage built into the backrest and leg rest with 3 levels of heat.
- Equipped with automatic shoulder position detection.
- Airbag Pressure-Massage Functionality: 52 airbag massagers with and five levels air pressure intensity adjustment. These strategically located airbags grip, twist, and gently stretch your muscles. Sit back and relax as airbags in the seat provide additional relief to your waist and hips.
- Forward sliding functionality: The MC-3500 is able to slide the backrest away from the wall when reclining. This allows you to store your massage chair in a more compact space without sacrificing the ability to enjoy a full body massage.
- Custom Height Adjustment Capabilities: The leg rests extend and retracts to accommodate users of all heights. Upon powering on the Massage chair, it will automatically adjust to match your height.
An Effective, Dynamic Massage Chair
Make stress and soreness a thing of the past with the truMedic InstaShiatsu+ MC-3500 Massage Chair! Sit back and relax in one of the most stylish and compact massage chairs on the market. Our MC-3500 Massage Chair fits perfectly in townhouses, workplaces, gyms, living rooms, or anywhere you want a relieving massage. The chair has soothing shiatsu massage rollers and airbag compression in the seat, backrest, and footrest. It delivers a full body massage that works out the most unyielding aches, pains, and knots.
Customize Your Session
The MC-3500 comes with 12 massage modes including: Shiatsu, Kneading, Knocking, Tapping, and simultaneous Kneading/Tapping. It also comes with 8 auto massage functions including Relax, Comfort, Full Body, Neck and Shoulder, and Back and Waist. With 3 memory massage functions and 3 variable air pressure intensities, the MC-3500 provides the massage you need, every time.
The MC-3500’s smooth, modern design makes it a perfect fit for any home, workplace, fitness center, or anywhere you want easy-to-access to massage therapy.
Immerse yourself in a state of total relaxation with the MC-3500 Massage Chair. The massage chair has soothing shiatsu massage rollers and airbag compression in the seat, backrest, and footrest. It delivers a full body massage that works out the most unyielding aches, pains, and knots.
Customize Your Session
The MC-3500 features 5 massage modes: Shiatsu, Kneading, Knocking, Tapping, and simultaneous Kneading/Tapping. Enhance your massage further with 8 auto massage functions including Relax, Comfort, Full Body, Neck and Shoulder, and Back and Waist. With 3 memory massage functions and 3 variable air pressure intensities, the MC-3500 provides a soothing, relaxing massage that will leave you revitalized.
Switch the chair into Zero-Gravity mode to relieve pressure on the spine and mimic the feeling of weightlessness.
Automatic Massage Modes
Select between 8 different automatic massage modes. These massage modes are also accessible through the main menu by selecting “Auto Function”.
Fast: Quickly experience a full massage.
Comfort: The most comfortable massage experience.
Relax: Soft and comfortable deep massage to ease physical fatigue.
Ease Ache: Deep tissue shiatsu massage for aching muscle relief.
Fatigue Recover: A deep massage to awaken your body.
Spinal Care: A massage focused on your back.
Pressure Relief: Gentle massage program for physical fatigue.
Waist Stretch: A full-body stretching massage where the calf massagers will
lower while the backrest reclines.
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 2 year limited warranty from the manufacturer.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
TWO (2) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
truMedic® warrants this truMedic® InstaShiatsu+Massage Chair against defects in materials and/or workmanship under normal use for a period of TWO (2) YEAR from the date of purchase by the original purchaser (“Warranty Period”). Normal use is defined as use by an end-user in a residential location. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, at its option, truMedic® will either 1) repair the defect at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or 2) replace the truMedic® InstaShiatsu+Massage Chair with a new or refurbished truMedic® InstaShiatsu+Massage Chair OR 3) provide a credit in the amount of the purchase price of the original product. A replacement product or part, including a user-installable part installed in accordance with instructions provided by truMedic®, will be covered for the remaining warranty period of the original product. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes truMedic’s property. When a credit is given, the original product must be returned to truMedic® andbecomes truMedic’s property.
Obtaining Service: To obtain warranty service, call truMedic’s Warranty Service at 888-264-1766 or contact the company via email at service@truMedic.com. Please be prepared to describe the truMedic® InstaShiatsu+Massage Chair model that needs service and the nature of the problem. Proof of purchase is required. All repairs and replacements must be authorized in advance. Service options, parts availability and response times will vary.
Limits and Exclusions: Coverage under this Warranty is limited to the United States of America, excluding the U.S. Territories of Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands and including Canada. This Warranty applies only to products manufactured by truMedic® that can be identified by the “truMedic®” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them or their packaging. The Warranty does not apply to any non-truMedic products. truMedic®, in so far as permitted by law, provides these products “as is.” This warranty does not apply to: a) damage caused by failure to follow instructions relating toproduct’s use or the installation of components; b) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, floods, earthquake or other external causes; c) damage caused by serviceperformed by anyone who is not a representative of truMedic; d) accessories used in conjunction with a covered product; e) a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability; f) items intended to be periodically replaced by the purchaser during the normal life of the product including, without limitation, batteries or light bulbs; g) any product sold “as is” including, without limitation, floor demonstration models and refurbished items; or h) a product that is used commercially or for a commercial purpose.
TRUMEDIC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT, OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TRUMEDIC DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS. IF TRUMEDIC CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY. Some states disallow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. Thiswarranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.