Inner Balance Wellness Jin Massage Chair with Zero Gravity, Full Body Air Massage
3 Stage Zero Gravity?
9 Auto Courses
6” Foot Extension
Advanced Body Scan
Full Body Massage?
Armrests that Recline with the Chair
3 Heat Regions (Lumbar/Forearm/Calves)?
Quad Roller Massage Robot
Foot Roller ?
Adjustable Air Pressure
Adjustable Shoulder Height
Inner Balance Wellness Jin Massage Chair
The perfect massage chair that does everything. The Jin chair offers a foot roller, quad-roller back massage, multi-region heater, zero gravity, full body air massage, and the ability to fit multiple user body sizes with it special height accommodation technology. The shoulder head adjustment system is innovative and when coupled with the leg extension allows the chair to accommodate taller individuals with ease that have struggled to find chairs that before. This is the true chair that does everything you want it to, with unique features and a reasonable cost.
MULTI-AREA HEATING ELEMENTS
The experience starts with a 4 roller, L-track massage system that starts in the base of the skull and extends into the gluteal muscles.
Relaxation with the Jin is taken even further with comfortable heat in the forearm, calves and lumbar region. Most massage chairs limit the heating elements to just the lower back. The Jin’s multi-area heating elements will increase comfort and circulation for the user.
ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER HEIGHTS
Massage chairs with shoulder airbags often are not adjustable leaving taller people at a disadvantage. The Jin is equipped with an adjustable shoulder section that allows the massage chair to accommodate people between 5'0" to 6'5".
ZERO GRAVITY RECLINE
The Jin also fits many individuals’ size and needs by offering three zero gravity positions, adjustable height shoulder airbags and arms that auto recline to maintain forearm and hand position throughout the zero gravity positions.
The Jin reclines from 115° to 160°, the optimal zero gravity position which reduces stress and tension while improving your circulation.
Full Body Massage
Four ball 2D-massage heads deliver strong massage motions that gently ease tense muscles in your back.
42 airbags in our massage system stimulates muscle fibers and enhances circulation in your shoulders, arms, hips, thighs, calves, and feet.
Shoulder and footrest adjusts position to ensure full contact with all massage surfaces.
Three heating zones sooth and relax your back, forearms, and calves.
Mechanical Calf Massager
The footrest uses airbags to massage your calf muscles, while a heating element relaxes and soothes your calves.
The footrest also extends an additional 6" to accommodate taller users.
|Recommended Height Range||5'0" - 6'5"|
|Recommended Weight Limit||300lbs|
|Ability to target specific body areas||Yes|
|Heat therapy||Calf, Hand, Lumbar|
|Rollers under your feet||No|
|Roller intensity type||2D|
|Roller massage under the seat||Yes|
|Roller track length||30"|
|Adjustable back roller intensity||No|
|Zero Gravity||3 Positions|
|Recline to elevate legs above the heart||No|
|Body scan for custom massage||No|
|Styles of massage||Not Available|
|Deep tissue capability||No|
|Number of preset massage programs||9 Automatic Programs|
|Abililty to manually set massage||Yes|
|Built in music player||No|
|Adjustable roller width||Yes|
|Adjustable roller speeds||Yes|
|Airbag massage body areas||Arm, Calf, Foot, Hand, Seat, Upper Arm and Shoulder|
|# of airbags||42|
|Duration of massage programs||10 to 20 Minutes|
|Chair dimensions||54.75"L x 32"W x 49"H|
|Chair dimensions (fully reclined)||67.75"L x 32"W x 42.25"H|
|Weight of massage chair||212lbs|
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need Indoor Setup (also known as white glove service) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “Indoor Setup & Assembly”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a total of 5 years manufacturer warranty.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
STANDARD WARRANTY TERMS
Inner Balance Wellness products are backed by limited warranties against defects in materials and workmanship. For information related to your product, contact Customer Service at (877) 217-2862 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Warranty coverage begins on the date the consumer purchases the product.
- This warranty only applies to the original end user/owner of the chair and is non-transferable.
- This product is intended for home use only. Any use in a commercial setting will void the warranty of this product.
- Warranties are only valid within the United States & Canada, provided the product has been operated according to the enclosed instructions.
*To be eligible for the hassle free replacement warranty the product must be in possession of original owner and have receipt or other valid proof of purchase.
NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY
Any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation, unauthorized repairs, alterations or modifications of original condition, improper use of electrical power supply, loss of power, power surges, failure to follow operating instructions, transportation damage, abuse, misuse or environmental conditions, loss of use during repairs, and products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
All returns for issues other than the aforementioned are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Goods are required to be packaged in original un-opened packaging and the user is responsible for the cost of the freight shipping the parcel back to us.
Damage incurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty.