Inner Balance Wellness J6800 4D Massage Chair with Body Scan
Heated footrest and heating pad for back/shoulders or used as a hand warmer
Multi-point body scan technology
Convertible massaging footrest and ottoman
Powered recline and rise
Helpful Articles for You
The Johnson Wellness J6800 4D massage chair delivers an elevated level of deep tissue massage above and beyond what is expected. It is easy to see a world of difference between the J6800 and that of a standard massage chair. A standard massage mechanism only allows movement of the massage rollers from left to right and top to bottom. A 3D massage mechanism adds additional movement allowing the massage rollers to move forward and backwards pressing in to the user creating a deeper, stronger massage. The advanced Johnson Wellness 4D massage mechanism takes a 3D mechanism further by allowing the massage rollers to adjust their rhythm and pressure mid technique. This advanced 4D movement provides a more lifelike, precise and natural massage experience to the user. The 4D mechanism is versatile for many users because of its ability to increase or decrease how much pressure is applied to the muscles. Because style and functionality is important to many users, the J6800's foot and calf massage unit easily flips to an ottoman or tucks away flat from view. This space saving feature provides an aesthetically pleasing view when the chair is not in use. Increase your relaxation experience further by streaming music from your phone, tablet or MP3 player through the J6800's audio system. The speakers are embedded on each side of your head creating a beautiful sound zone that you can enjoy while not disturbing others. The audio features on the J6800 don't end there… press the “Music” program while streaming your music and have fun synching your massage experience to the rhythms of your music. Customizing your massage experience is made even easier because the J6800 allows you to store up to three user profiles for every massage program. Total body comfort is also our focus as the J6800's armrests move in tandem with the backrest to keep your arms comfortable in the reclined position. Experience the highly advanced 4D massage of the J6800 today!
- 46 available massage techniques
- Ultra-high performance, high precision, Japanese designed massage robot
- 11 pre-set massage programs
- Built in speakers for music player integration
- Heated footrest and heating pad for back/shoulders or used as a hand warmer
- Multi-point body scan technology
- Convertible massaging footrest and ottoman
- Powered recline and rise
- Intuitive LCD massage controller
- Finger-tip controls
- 3 Profile user memory
- Auto-recline armrests
- Pinpoint manual neck massage
- Air strength adjustability
- Back strength adjustability
- Leg Stretch
Full Body Massage
Two 3D-head mechanism delivers unique 3D realistic massage motions that gently ease tense muscles in your back and shoulders.
31 LLDPE airbags in our Pulse Air Massage system stimulates muscle fibers and enhances circulation in your shoulders, arms, hips, thighs, calves, and feet.
Armrest position automatically adjusts in conjunction with recline of the chair back to ensure full contact with all massage surfaces.
Heating pad relaxes your back or can be wrapped over your shoulders and arms/hands. A heating element in the footrest soothes the soles of your feet
Multi-functional footrest can be used as a traditional foot and calf massage mechanism or flipped to become an ottoman.
The footrest uses airbags to massage your calf muscles, as well as the instep and soles of your feet – white a heating element relaxes and soothes the soles of your feet.
The footrest also extends an additional 6" to accommodate taller users.
Massage Courses & Techniques
With the push of a button, choose from 11 pre-programmed massage courses: refresh, relax, shiatsu, morning, night, stretch, energize, shoulder, lower back, quick, and music.
Or customize your massage experience by choosing one of nine different massage techniques (kneading, tapping, rhythm tapping, kneading & tapping, shiatsu, rubbing, rolling, sideways kneading, up-down kneading) for a full body massage, or just focus on one specific area.
Three memory settings save your favorite massage programs for future use.
Multi-Point Body Scan
The multi-point body scan system uses up to 11 different pressure points to customize your massage experience to the contours of your neck, shoulders and back.
Built in surround sound speakers allow you to listen to your music with your massage or connect with your headphones.
The “Music” massage program synchronizes the massage to your music choice for a unique and immersive experience.
|Recommended Height Range||4'7" - 6'7"|
|Recommended Weight Limit||
|Ability to target specific body areas||
Calf, Foot, Lumbar, Seat
|Rollers under your feet||
|Roller intensity type||
|Roller massage under the seat||
|Roller track length||
|Adjustable back roller intensity||
|Recline to elevate legs above the heart||
|Body scan for custom massage||
|Styles of massage||
Tapping, Kneading, Combo, Rolling, Stretch, Combo, Swedish, Shiatsu
|Deep tissue capability||
|Number of preset massage programs||
|Abililty to manually set massage||
|Built in music player||
|Adjustable roller width||
|Adjustable roller speeds||
|Airbag massage body areas||
Arm, Calf, Foot, Hand, Head, Hip and Thigh, Upper Arm and Shoulder
|# of airbags||
|Duration of massage programs||
5 to 30 Minutes
60" X 38" X 47"
|Chair dimensions (fully reclined)||
81" X 38" X 47"
|Weight of massage chair||
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need Indoor Setup (also known as white glove service) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “Indoor Setup & Assembly”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a total of 5 years manufacturer warranty.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
STANDARD WARRANTY TERMS
Inner Balance Wellness products are backed by limited warranties against defects in materials and workmanship. For information related to your product, contact Customer Service at (877) 217-2862 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Warranty coverage begins on the date the consumer purchases the product.
- This warranty only applies to the original end user/owner of the chair and is non-transferable.
- This product is intended for home use only. Any use in a commercial setting will void the warranty of this product.
- Warranties are only valid within the United States & Canada, provided the product has been operated according to the enclosed instructions.
*To be eligible for the hassle free replacement warranty the product must be in possession of original owner and have receipt or other valid proof of purchase.
NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY
Any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation, unauthorized repairs, alterations or modifications of original condition, improper use of electrical power supply, loss of power, power surges, failure to follow operating instructions, transportation damage, abuse, misuse or environmental conditions, loss of use during repairs, and products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
All returns for issues other than the aforementioned are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Goods are required to be packaged in original un-opened packaging and the user is responsible for the cost of the freight shipping the parcel back to us.
Damage incurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty.