OHCO M.8 4D Maxtrack Massage Chair with Zero Gravity, Infrared Rollers Heat
• Free Kneeling Chair until May 31!
Free 5 Years Extended Warranty until May 31!
Free White Glove Setup until May 31!
Rear Swing Doors
Made in Japan?
Full Body Air Massage Coverage?
Foot Rollers ?
Pinpoint Roller Heat
Total Body Heat?
Zero Gravity and Lie-Flat?
Multi-Language Remote Control
USB Power Ports?
Helpful Articles for You
- OHCO M.8 Massage Chair: Japanese Engineering at its Finest
- OHCO Massage Chairs Comparison | R.6 versus M.8 versus M.DX
- High Precision Luxury Massage: OHCO M.8 versus Panasonic MAJ7
The Pinnacle of Engineering. The Continuation of a Bloodline.
Put Yourself In The Hands Of A Master - Renowned shiatsu master, Okabayashi sensei begins his therapeutic sessions with a single, simple touch. Without clients saying a word, he discerns their emotion, feels the music stiffness, and begins to bring the body back into harmony. It is the intuition that Okabayashi sensei brings to the OHCO symphony of movement. Under his direction, OHCO engineers have created an unsurpassed orchestration of touch thta brings your whole person into harmony, unleashes the body's self-healing power, and rejuvenated both mind and muscle.
Arms of Embrace
Like the hands of a massage therapist, 12 independently controlled air cells hold and gently compress your forearms, palms and fingertips. Our Arms of Embrace design offers more than 479,000,000 massage patterns for you to choose. From these options, we’ve choreographed arrangements that provide you with the sweetest and most therapeutic caress.
TheraElliptical™ Calf Kneading (TEK)
Let tension melt as complex TEK movements mimic the hands of a shiatsu master, gently compressing and kneading your calves. This powerful and soothing capability enhances circulation, leaving your calves (and your whole body) refreshed and renewed.
The Gentle Pressure of a Knuckle.
The press of a thumb. And circular pulsing — are these human hands behind you? No, you sit in a rejuvenated solitude. How can this combined movement at key points be so precise, so lifelike, so made for your body? Is it how the Max Track follows your back’s contour? How the twelve proprietary air cells of the Arms Embrace know how to release fatigue? Because at every point of therapeutic touch the M8 combines modern engineering with ancient art of Japanese healing to bring the touch of shiatsu master’s hand to life.
Total Body Heat
Settle into a warm, total-body embrace as independently controlled heat zones in the feet, palms, back and seat deliver comfort, relax muscles and stimulate circulation.
Air Ionizer & White Noise Generator
Clear the air and clear your mind. Enjoy each clean breath you take as the Air Ionizer clears the air of dust, dander, spores and other irritants. Located in the headrest, a small fan moves ionized air through the vent port; echoing the sound of faint ocean waves.
At the core of the M-Series lies the technology to transform your entire state of being. Our proprietary Sens8 engine is designed to deliver an intuitive and lifelike massage. In addition to basic movements - tapping, kneading, rolling - the Sens8 4D engine uses advanced massage algorithms to mimic the hands of a massage therapist. It precisely manages a wide range of massage speeds from fast to ultra slow movements. Rapid acceleration and deceleration of motor speeds add variation to movements and patterns; deepening the human qualities of the M.8.
Luxury is not about compromise. The M-Series’ proprietary MaxTrack is the perfect marriage of our Sens8 mechanism design with a uniquely shaped massage track. The M-Series seamlessly moves you from upright, to zero gravity, to full flat - all without missing a beat.
Full-Body Air Massage Coverage
Equipped with thoughtfully placed air cells throughout, the M.8’s air massage abilities grasp and hold for stretch movements while intensifying the effects of the mechanical massage features. Air massage elements stimulate circulation and release muscle tension in your feet, calves, hips, outer thighs, glutes, arms, hands, fingers, neck and shoulders.
Find sweet, soothing relief for tired feet. These carefully choreographed, two-way rollers gently work pressure points on the soles of your feet.
Roller Heat (On The Sense Massaging Rollers)
Immerse yourself in the sensation of a “hot stone” massage with infrared heating located directly on the Sens8 massage rollers. This point-specific heat encourages blood circulation that helps loosen and soothe the paraspinal muscles.
Knead and Stretch Headrest
Experience gentle neck traction as the M-Series headrest lightly relieves pressure on your cervical spine with air-driven neck stretching. Mechanical rollers then work and knead the muscles in the back of your neck. Find relief and help restore neck mobility with every session.
Zero Gravity and Lay Flat Recline
Adjust to any number of angles and height for the ultimate repose. Choose Lay Flat Recline for a restful, inactive position or elevate your legs slightly higher than your heart in Zero Gravity to improve circulation, increase lung capacity and gently decompress the lumbar spine.
Find the perfect location for your OHCO chair. With only a 6.25” (16cm) gap requirement between the upright backrest position and a wall, you can create a tranquil space just about anywhere within your office or home.
Bluetooth Audio Immersion
Heighten your experience by connecting your smart device to play relaxing sounds, music or your favorite guided meditation.
Multi-Language Remote Control
Adjust and monitor your massage with ease using the handheld remote. The intuitive, user-friendly interface makes setting up your session simple and can be selected in multiple languages. After you learn basic functions, the raised-button layout allows you to tactilely navigate basic functions without needing to look at your remote.
USB Power Ports
Located at the front of each arm, the USB ports allow you to charge devices while you relax.
Rear Swing Doors
Move into and out of your OHCO M-Series session with ease and grace. Left and right Rear Swing Doors allow for simple ingress and egress. The first and only of their kind, our innovative doors make getting in and out of your chair a relaxing experience.
M-Sense Light Pool
The M-Series understand the needs of your body and acknowledges your approach. Upon your arrival, M-Sense Light Pool bathes the floor around your chair in a soft glow, illuminating the path to your unparalleled OHCO experience. M-Sense Light Pool uses motion sensors and a warm LED beckons with a welcoming and luxurious invitation.
Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the M-Series headrest diffuser to bring an aromatic dimension to your escape. As you settle in and breathe, your sensory receptors immediately begin to send relaxing signals to your subconscious; elevating your entire OHCO experience.
Motion Activated LED Light
Approach your massage chair and a soft pool of light
illuminates your way. In a dark room, you can let your chair be your guide.
Cell Phone Slot
Conveniently located slot allows a safe place for you to store your cell phone, TV remote, or other items that you don’t want to wear or hold during your massage.
Conceived by world-renowned designer Ken Okuyama, the M.8 is the perfect blend of beauty and precision with unrivaled comfort and function.
Handcrafted in Japan to demanding standards means that this chair offers an indulgent escape that will last for many years.
After selecting a massage the remote enters into a color therapy session. The gradual transition between soothing colors helps deepen your massage experience.
Shiatsu Master Designed Massage
M.8 massage choreography has been designed in consultation with Japanese shiatsu master, Okabayashi sensei.
12 Air Cell Arm Array
Each of the six air cells in each is independently controlled. The M.8 arm air cell array is capable of producing over 479,000,000 possible massage combinations.
The simple and intuitive remote design allows users to easily link two massage sessions together. When two massage sessions are linked, total massage time can be extended to 35-40 minutes.
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
For residential use, this item includes a 5 year manufacturer warranty on the parts and in home labor service.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
With Free 2 Year Extended Warranty
1) DEFINITIONS – For the purpose of this Limited Warranty, the following terms shall have the following meanings: (1) “Distributor” shall mean OHCO; (2) “Equipment” shall mean a OHCO product or system; (3) “Customer” shall mean only the residential end-user of the Equipment who is the original purchaser of the equipment from an authorized reseller. Usages of “you” or “your” refer to the Customer; (4) “Commencement Date” shall mean the date on which the Equipment is first purchased by a Customer from the Distributor or from an authorized OHCO reseller; (5) “Service Period” shall mean the THREE (3) year period commencing on the Commencement Date; (6) “Administrator” shall mean OHCO. Usage of “we,” “us,” or “our” shall mean the Administrator. You may contact the Administrator if you have questions regarding this coverage. We can be reached by phone at 303-572-5008 or by mail at 2125 32nd Street, Boulder, CO 80301.
2) COVERAGE – During the Service Period, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any defective Equipment. We will return the Equipment to a properly functioning state. To obtain performance you must be the original purchaser and be able to provide us with the original, dated proof of purchase for the Equipment. This Limited Warranty extends only to Customers. Only our representatives may perform repairs on the Equipment under this Limited Warranty. Replaced parts shall be covered under this Limited Warranty for the remainder of the Service Period or for thirty (30) days, whichever is longer. We will provide on-site service as necessary on regular workdays between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. your local time. Warranty registration is not a condition precedent to obtaining performance under this Limited Warranty. If a particular replacement part is not available from the manufacturer, we will make reasonable efforts to locate a compatible replacement part. If we are unable to locate a compatible part, we may replace your Equipment with a similar product. Under no circumstances shall the retail replacement value exceed the original net price paid for the Equipment. In the event you choose not to accept a replacement for your Equipment, we shall no longer be responsible for making repairs under this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty may not be transferred at any time during the original term.
3) EXCLUSIONS – This Limited Warranty does not include service needed on Equipment as a result of any of the following: (1) Dropped product or components including remote controls, cracked remote controller screens, or cracked remote housing; (2) Cosmetic changes, tears, or failure of fabrics, woods, foam, pads, plastics, upholsteries, exterior coverings, and damages and changes resulting from normal wear and tear; (3) Installation, set-up, or relocation from the originally installed location; (4) Negligence, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, electrical disturbances and power surges, acts of nature, or work, attachments, additions, alterations, or modifications by persons other than authorized Administrator service providers; (5) Failure by the Customer to use a high-quality surge protector during the entire Service Period; (6) Improper operating environment; (7) Any problem not involving a defect; (8) Damage or malfunction whatsoever caused by an animal or pet; (9) Damage or malfunction whatsoever caused by liquids of any kind; (10) Rental, business, commercial, institutional or other non-residential use; (11) Unnecessary service calls. If no problem is found upon diagnosis by us or any other third party, you may be charged our standard rate for service calls, shipping costs, and parts; and (12) Use of any item with the Equipment if the item is not designated for use with the Equipment. Floor models that have been on display for more than nine (9) months are not covered under any provisions of this Limited Warranty.
4) YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES – You shall: (1) operate the Equipment in an environment meeting the requirements delineated in the Equipment’s owner manual and other provided instructions; (2) protect the supply of electricity to the Equipment through the use a high-quality surge protection device; (3) promptly report to us any diagnostic messages; (4) permit no work on the Equipment except by our authorized service providers; (5) have an adult representative present whenever we provide support services; (6) perform telephone or email diagnostic procedures as requested by us; (7) safeguard and return (at our expense) all replacement parts shipped to you. You assume financial responsibility for all parts and accessories shipped to you until the item or part replaced is returned to us.
5) EXCULPATION AND INDEMNIFICATION – Our maximum liability under this Limited Warranty is limited to the cost of repairing or replacing defective Equipment. We shall not be liable to you for incidental and consequential damages. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. We have provided this Limited Warranty pursuant to an agreement between the Distributor and us. All our obligations under the agreement run solely to the Distributor. Under no circumstances shall you or anyone else ever be deemed to be a third-party beneficiary of the agreement. We shall not be liable for, and you hereby indemnify and hold us and every authorized service provider harmless from, damage, claim, or cause of action, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, occurring to you, or to the employees or agents of you, or to any other third party, or to the property of any of the foregoing, which may arise as a result of any defect covered by this Limited Warranty or as a result of any service performed under this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado.
If you have a warranty or product question, contact OHCO’s technical support team at (303) 572-5008. In the event you detect and report, during the Service Period, a defect in the workmanship or material of the Equipment, then we shall provide the services hereinafter described. Your warranty registration or your first use of the service phone line shall constitute your acceptance to the terms of this Limited Warranty including the indemnification provisions. Please keep this Limited Warranty and your original proof of purchase in a safe and accessible place.