Osaki OS-Pro Capella 3D SL-Track Massage Chair with Zero Gravity, Heating, Space Saving
Body Scanning System?
Full Body Air Massage?
Best Foot Massage ?
3 Step Zero Gravity Mode?
3.5 inches Space Saving?
Heating on Lumbar?
Automatic Extendable Footrest?
Easy Remote Control?
8 Auto Programs Bluetooth Speaker
Helpful Articles for You
Osaki OS-Pro Capella
Osaki OS-Pro Capella massage chair features an L-Track rolling system with 3D rollers, 3 stages of zero gravity, 8 auto programs, and easy to use remote for the most relaxing massage experience. It automatically extends the footrest up to 6.4 inches to fit the most comfortable position for the user. OS-Pro Capella specializes in featuring the 3D plus & minus function that the user can manually control the reality of 3D massage. Capella offers the most powerful and amazing massages with diverse functions. During the most luxurious and comfortable massage, the user can easily control the simple functions by using the side controller above the armrest area. Osaki OS-Pro offers the most powerful and amazing massages with diverse functions.
3D plus & minus
You can experience more abstract 3D Massage by resizing. The 3D technology allows the user to control the length of rollers that extend out from the backrest. The user can easily adjust the 3D roller forward or backward respectively. There are 5 levels for adjustments to suit various massage strength requirements.
As the roller system massages the neck area, it continues through to the lower back and then proceeds to massage the glutes and upper hamstrings. Additionally, the user can experience the L-track rolling system with 3D plus and minus function which has been upgraded for better massage offer.
Body Scanning System
Osaki OS-Pro Capella is technologically designed; it scans the body to automatically customize the size of the shoulder. Regardless of your body type, this highly advanced chair will self-adjust making each massage experience feel customized.
A back cushion and one extra cover can be removed by the zipper at the top of the backrest. This cozy cushion makes the overall massage experience better.
Full Body Air Massage
There are multiple airbags located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. The Capella offers a total of 12 airbags in the massage chair. Airbags are located at the shoulders, arms, lower back, feet, and the calf areas. This compression massage helps to continue increasing blood circulation throughout the body to relieve pain and tension.
Best Foot Massage
Capella has two spinning reflexology rollers located at the bottom of the footrest respectively, which provides a soothing kneading massage. As the rollers spin, it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet. It also has an ankle grip function that holds your foot with a sense of stability. When the rollers spin, they will stimulate the acupuncture points. The user can manage the level of airbag compression, intensity and speed of foot massage pressure.
Three-Step Zero Gravity Mode
Capella offers 3 stages of zero gravity mode that the user can customize their comfort position during the massage. When reclined into the zero gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage.
3.5 Inches Space Saving
Osaki's innovative design team has engineered a space saving technology that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines. As a result, the OS-Pro Capella takes only 3.5 inches to get to the fully reclined position.
Heating on Lumbar
Capella has heating pads located in the Lumbar area. It offers heat therapy which is a great compliment to the roller and airbag massage. Heating the body’s temperature is known to increase blood circulation and loosen tense muscles.
Automatic Extendable Footrest
Osaki OS-Pro Capella has Automatic Extendable Footrest which can be extended up to 6.3 Inches to reach the desired comfortable position which fits a user’s various height. When the chair relines where the user feels the most comfortable, the footrest automatically extends to customize the user’s height.
Easy Remote Control
Capella remote has an easy view screen displaying the function the chair has activated. On the remote it allows you to select the massage type, intensity, speed, and location. You can also operate the functions independently in the Manual Mode. The user can customize massage by pressing the Spot or Partial Back Massage button which allows the user to select spot massage for any specific part of the back.
Capella also features a side controller to help the user easily access and manage the massage chair during the massage experience. Capella offers the most useful and comfortable features to the user.
8 Auto Programs
OS-Pro Capella features 8 different full automatic massage programs that the user can easily enjoy the massage.
Restore: It engages the body into a relaxed program, by slow kneading and transitioning.
Deep Tissue: It switches from Shiatsu to the main massage program.
Text Neck: It massages with a kneading beat, the main program. It helps the neck and shoulder to be more relaxed from a busy day.
Waist and Hips: It massages with mainly kneading scraping.
Shape and Tone: It focused on buttock with full-body air massage for body shaping.
Thai: It is a stretching and relaxing massage program. It engages the full body into a stretching program.
Sweet Dream: It offers a gentle relaxation course based on tapping actions promoting aid in sleep.
AM Routine: It combines with types of tapping techniques for back, arms and legs to relax your full body.
Osaki OS-Pro Capella is equipped with Bluetooth technology that allows the user to listen to their favorite music and phone calls on high-quality speakers in the headrest.
Recommended Weight Limit
3D Plus & Minus
Space Saving Design
Deep Tissue Massage
# of Airbags
|Power Supply||120V- | 60Hz|
|Rated Working Time||15min|
|Dimensions Upright (L" x W" x H")||54.75"L x 29.75"W x 48"H|
|Dimensions Recline (L" x W" x H")||66.5"L x 29.75"W x 35"H|
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 3 year Manufacturer's Warranty on the parts. And for the 1st year, in home labor service is also included.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
3 Year Rock Solid Warranty / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan MassageChair,Inc.
We guarantee that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.