Luraco Sofy Theater Massage Chair with Calf Rollers
Only 2 left in stock.
Get it in 8-15 business days
The World's #1 Medical Massage Chair
Made in the USA
Designed for commercial and home theater use
Recliner and footrest angle adjustment
FDA, UL, and CE listed
Helpful Articles for You
The World's #1 Medical Massage Chair ® - The Power of American Engineering TM
- Designed for commercial and home theater use
- Proprietary intelligent robotic massage techniques
- Calf rollers
- Commercial grade leather
- Reliable and long lasting massage chair that looks like a home furniture
- Accurate sensing for shoulder detection
- Innovative and heavy duty robotic mechanism
- Adjustable intensity
- Recliner and footrest angle adjustment
- Comfortable and relaxing
- Bill or credit card acceptor can be added
- Research & Development in U.S.A, Structural Hardware & Leather are made in Taiwan, Electronic Hardware made in U.S.A, Software made in U.S.A, Final Assembly in U.S.A
- U.S based customer service and after sales support
- FDA, UL, and CE listed
|Recommended Height Range||4'7" - 6'5"|
|Recommended Weight Limit||250lbs.|
|Type of massage track||
|Proprietary intelligent robotic massage techniques||
|Experience the latest in massage technologies
featuring ZERO GRAVITY
|Back Roller Type||
75 cm/ 29.5 inches
|Body and Foot Stretching||
|Touch screen remote control||
Built In Right Arm Rest
|Adjustable Intensity Heat and Body Massage Areas||
|Shoulder height adjustment capability||Yes|
|Head, Neck, and Shoulder massage||Yes|
|Upper arm and hand massage||No|
|Customizable individual body part massage||No|
|Unique and advanced body stretching technique||No|
|Automatic leg length adjustment||No|
|Upper arm and hand massage||Yes|
|Full-Function 3 dimensional (3D) back massage||No|
|Auto pre-programs||2 auto modes Soft, Shiatsu|
|Advanced Sensor for Body Scan||Yes|
|Number of Massage air bags||0|
|Ultra clean audio MP3 player for enhancing
|Human voice response in English, Vietnamese,
Japanese, Korean, French, and Spanish
|Built in music amplifier and speakers||No|
|Residential warranty (parts & labor/parts/frame)||5 Years Parts
3 Years Service
|Commercial warranty||6 months|
|Extended Warranty Available||Yes|
|BP Monitor Accessory (Optional)||No|
|Chair Cover Accessory (Optional)||No|
|UL & FDA listed||Yes|
|Made in USA from US and Global Components||Yes|
|Box Dimensions (Arms)||65.8"L x 27.2"W x 44.7"H|
|Box Dimensions (Chair Body)||45.3"L x 26.7"W x 30.3"H|
|Gross Weight||175 lbs|
|Palletized||54"L x 40"H x 67"W|
|Palletized Gross Weight||342lbs.|
|Number of Boxes||2|
|Box 1 Dim - Main||45"L x 27"W x 30"H|
|Box 1 Weight||107lbs|
|Box 2 Size - Arms||45"L x 24"W x 15"H|
|Box 2 Weight||68lbs|
|Pallet Dimensions||45"L x 48"W x 59"H|
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This warranty includes parts and in-home labor costs covered for the first 3 years at no cost to customer. This warranty includes an additional two (2) years for parts at no cost to the customer.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
Luraco Health & Beauty LLC is dedicated to offering our valued customers the best massage chair buying experience available. As part of this commitment, the company works very hard to provide customers with the best warranty plan available. We guarantee any defective massage chair will be repaired or replaced during the effective warranty period.
What is covered in this warranty:
1) For Home Use:
- This warranty includes parts and in-home labor costs covered for the first 3 years at no cost to customer.
- This warranty includes an additional two (2) years for parts at no cost to the customer.
For Commercial Use:
- This warranty includes parts and labor costs covered for the first 6 months at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes an additional 6 months for parts at no cost to the customer.
*Does not include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or International sales.
What is NOT covered:
- This warranty does not cover any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation, alterations or modifications of original condition, or unauthorized repairs.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper use of electrical/power supply, electrical disturbances and power surges, crackedremote control screens, cosmetic changes, improper operating environment, or damage caused by animals or liquids of any kind.
- This warranty does not cover damages from floods, storms, fire or other natural disasters.
- This warranty does not include any shipping or installation expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear including leather orfabric covering.
- The warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentional, accidental or by neglect: including but not limited to stains, fluids, mold, water damage, pet or insect damage, cuts,
burns, loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility, or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; and products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
- Unnecessary service request. If no problem is found by service technician, you may be charged for service calls, labor, and travel costs.
- Display models that have been on showroom floor for more than twelve (12) months are not covered under this limited warranty.
- Warranties are non-transferable and apply only to the original purchaser at the original location.
- If moving, please contact Luraco at 817-633-1080 before you move for more details.
Extended Warranty Plan
Luraco’s massage chairs come with a high expectation of performance and reliability, and should last for many years. However, all products have a defective rate. If something does go wrong, Luraco Health & Beauty LLC offers a purchased Extended Warranty Plan.
The Extended Warranty Plan provides home use customers an additional 2 years of comprehensive protection for Luraco’s massage chairs. You can rest assured that your massage chair will be taken care of as soon as possible. Extended warranty must be purchased within the first three (3) years of original chair purchase.
Note: Extended warranty plan is available for in-home use application only. Luraco Health & Beauty LLC does not offer this plan for commercial use.
How to get warranty service:
- Customer may obtain service advice by contacting Luraco Health & Beauty LLC Customer Service Toll-free at 1-800-483-9930.
- Customer must provide proof of purchase to claim any warranty.
- Customer must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship the chairto a service center.
Important return Instructions:
If you need to send a chair to Luraco Health & Beauty LLC, please follow the steps below:
- A return must be coordinated by the dealer where the chair was purchased.
- Dealer will get a return authorization by calling 817-633-1080 Option 2.
- Carefully pack the item in its original carton or other suitable box to avoid damages in shipping.
- Before packing your unit, be sure to enclose:
a. Your name with full shipping address and telephone number
b. A dated receipt for PROOF OF PURCHASE
- Take pictures of your chair before packing it up.
Include documentation detailing the problem you are having with your chair. All shipping cost must be prepaid by the customer.