Luraco i9 Medical Massage Chair
Only 15 left in stock.
Get it in 8-15 business days
Free Blood Pressure and Heart Rate Monitor?
Free Extended Warranty (limited time only)
The only certified made in USA brand
Patented Split L-Track?
Patented 3D Butterfly Technology Rollers?
Patented Sliding Easy-Entry Armrests ?
Adjustable Positions for Shoulder & Bicep Massages
Arm and Hand Rollers
Unique and Advanced Body Stretching Technique
Heat Zones (Lower back, Hands, Feet)?
5 Level Adjustable Intensity Settings for 6 Body Areas
Touch Screen Remote Control?
5 User Memory Saving Profiles
Automatic Leg Length Adjustment
Bluetooth Speaker (10W)?
Human Voice Response in English, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, French, and Spanish
Luraco i9 Medical Massage Chair
While some people may think that massage chairs are all the same, Luraco Technologies sets out to prove that they are not and that AMERICAN-MADE massage chairs are the best! Luraco spent the last 3 years developing the i9 (9th Generation of iRobotics) that is full of unique and advanced features for delivering superior and medicinal massages! As a result of the hard work of the Luraco Research and Development team, the Luraco i9 Medical Massage Chair has been awarded 7 U.S. patents with several more patents pending.
PATENTED SPLIT L-TRACK
In the past, massage chairs were made with either an “L-Track” or an “S-Track” (both have good features but both tracks also have limitations). The SPLIT L-TRACK takes all the benefits of an L-Track chair while also delivering a premium “stretch” massage that is found in S-Track chairs. It is a true engineering breakthrough that shows the power of American Engineering!
PATENTED SLIDING EASY-ENTRY ARMRESTS
This feature lets the elderly or people with physical challenges have a way to safely get in and out of the chair while also taking up less space around the chair.
PATENTED 3D “BUTTERFLY TECHNOLOGY” ROBOTIC ROLLERS
Patented 3D “Butterfly Technology” Robotic Rollers with an enhanced 3D robotic system! The new BUTTERFLY technology is a unique 3D roller motion that feels unlike any other chair on the market. Luraco does not play games with marketing terms such as calling our chairs anything more than “3D” please don’t be misled by questionable marketing of other brands that call themselves 4D or 5D. There are truly only 3 Dimensions in the Universe (height, width, depth) and while other brands may call heat, music, speed and rhythm adjustments additional dimensions, the i9 has them all too! If we wanted to mislead, the i9 would be 7D, but Luraco chooses not to intentionally confuse consumers.
Unique body and 2-position foot stretching. Body swivel with twist stretching not found on any other products.
PATENTED FOOT & CALF ROLLERS
PPATENTED FOOT & CALF ROLLERS for intense calf massages and triple rollers for more coverage of the soles of the feet. The i9 brings more massage roller locations for additional and genuine massage experiences.
PATENTED HAND ROLLERS
• First on the market with HAND and ARM ROLLERS for best hands and forearms massages (patent pending).
ZERO GRAVITY (neutral body posture position) which has been proven to heighten the state of relaxation and well-being.
HEAT THERAPY for three areas (feet, lumbar, and first on the market with heat for hands and forearms).
PATENTED ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER & BICEP AIR BAGS
As there are different sizes of people, there are different heights for where shoulders will be when sitting in a chair. Luraco i9 is the first chair with a sliding mechanism that allows user to move the shoulder & bicep massager to a prefered
PATENTED TOUCHSCREEN REMOTE CONTROLLER
Similar to when iPhones first came out, Luraco was the first manufacturer to bring touchscreen technology to massage chairs! This technology allows for easy, convenient, intuitive operation for both daytime and nighttime.
5 DIFFERENT USER MEMORY SETTINGS
With all the options to make the i9 a perfect fit, Luraco realized that in many homes there will be multiple people who will be using it. The i9 allows for up to 5 Different User’s to save their favorite chair settings! Imagine that, it’s like having 5 chairs in one!
6 INDEPENDENT AREAS FOR INTENSITY CONTROLS
6 INDEPENDENT AREAS FOR INTENSITY CONTROLS (Neck, Upper Back, Lower Back, Arms, Calves and Feet). User can personalize what area of their body to be more or less intense.
Powerful Bluetooth Speaker (10 W) for music streaming with secured password access.
7 HUMAN-VOICE RESPONSE
The i9 confirms what commands you have given it in 7 different language options (English, Vietnamese, Spanish, German, French, Japanese and Korean).
BLOOD PRESSURE AND HEART RATE MONITOR
Integrated Blood Pressure and Heart Rate Monitor (optional).
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 5 year Manufacturer's Warranty on the parts, 3 years in home labor service.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC is dedicated to offering our valued customers the best massage chair buying experience available. As part of this commitment, the company works very hard to provide customers with the best warranty plan available. With the high-quality materials used in i9 Max Series and redundancy in system reliability, Luraco is proud to offer the BEST-IN-INDUSTRY WARRANTY coverage below that no competitors can match.
What is covered in this warranty:
1) For Home Use:
- This warranty includes parts and in-home labor costs covered for the first 3 years at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes an addition 2 years for parts and 10 years for leather at nocost to the customer.
- This warranty may require cooperation of chair’s owner for some over-the-phone
1) For Commercial Use:
- This warranty includes parts and labor costs covered for the first 6 months at no cost to
- This warranty includes an additional 6 months for parts and 1 year for leather at no cost to
- This warranty may require cooperation of chair’s owner for some over-the-phone troubleshootings.
*Does not include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or International sales.
What is NOT covered:
- This warranty does not cover any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation, alterations or modifications of original condition or unauthorized repairs.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper use of electrical/power supply, electrical disturbances and power surges, cracked remote control screens, cosmetic changes, improper operating environment, or damage caused by animals or liquids of any kind. This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear-and-tear including leather or fabric coverings.
- This warranty does not cover damages from floods, storms, fire or other natural disasters.
- The warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentional, accidental or by neglect: including but not limited to stains, fluids, mold, water damage, pet or insect damage, cuts, burns, loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility, or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; and products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
- Unnecessary service. If no problem is found by service technician, you may be charged for service calls, labor, and travel costs.
- Display models that have been on showroom floor for more than twelve (12) months are not covered under this limited warranty.
- Warranties are non-transferable and apply only to the original purchaser at the original location. If moving, please contact Luraco at 817-633-1080 before you move for more details.
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 3-year portion of this warranty for home use and 6-month portion of this warranty for commercial use. With regard to structural frame, it is limited to the duration of the 5-year portion of this warrantyfor home use, and 1-year portion of this warranty for commercial use.
- In no case will Luraco be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on basis of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
- Luraco shall not be liable for any personal injury, property, or any incidental or consequential damages of any kind resulting from malfunctions, defects, misuse, improper installation or alterationof this product.
Extended Warranty Plan
Luraco’s massage chairs come with a high expectation of performance and reliability, and should last for many years. However, all products have a defective rate. If something does go wrong, Luraco offers a purchased Extended Warranty Plan.
The Extended Warranty Plan provides home use customersan additional 2-years of comprehensive protection for Luraco’s massage chairs. You can rest assured that your massage chair will be taken care of as soon as possible. Extended warranty must be purchased within ninety (90) days of original chair purchase.
Note: Extended warranty plan is available for in-home use application only. Luraco does not offer this plan for commercial use.
How to get warranty service:
- Customer may obtain service advice by contacting Luraco Health & Beauty LLC Customer Service Toll-free at1-800- 483-9930.
- Customer must provide proof of purchase to claim any warranty.
- Customer must obtain a return authorization number inorder to ship the chair to a service center.
Important return Instructions:
If you decide to return a purchased chair to Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC, please follow the steps below:
- A return must be coordinated by the dealer where the chair was purchased
- Dealer will get a return authorization by calling 817-633-1080 Option 2.
- Carefully pack the item in its original carton or other suitable box to avoid damages in shipping.
- Before packing your unit, be sure to enclose:
a. Your name with full shipping address and telephone number
b. A dated receipt for PROOF OF PURCHASE
- Take pictures of your chair before packing it up.
- Take pictures of boxes upon pick up for return shipping. Include documentation detailing the problem you are having with your chair.
NOTE: All orders shipped outside the continental United States are non-returnable and non-refundable, including states and territories such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
Incurred shipping costs are nonrefundable. All return shipping costs must be prepaid by the customer.
DisclaimersLimited warranty and liability: Information in this document is believed to be accurate and reliable. However, Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC does not give any representations or warranties, expressed or implied as to the accuracy or completeness of such information and shall have no liability for the consequences of use of such information.
In no event shall Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages (including - without limitation - lost profits, lost savings, business interruption, costs related to the removal or replacement of any products or rework charges) whether or not such damages are based on tort (including negligence), warranty, breach of contract or any other legal theory.
Notwithstanding any damages that a customer might incur for any reason whatsoever, Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC aggregate and cumulative liability towards the customer for the products described herein shall be limited in accordance with the Terms and conditions of commercial sale of Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC.
Right to make changes: Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC reserves the right to make changes to information published in this document, including without limitation specifications and product descriptions, at any time and without notice. This document supersedes and replaces all information supplied prior to the publication hereof.
However, this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is not designed, authorized or warranted to be suitable for use in life support, life-critical or safetycritical systems or equipment, nor in applications where failure or malfunction of a Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC product can reasonably be expected to result in personal injury, death or severe property or environmental damage. Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC accepts no liability for inclusion and/or use of Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC products in such equipment or applications and therefore such inclusion Limited warranty and liability: Information in this document is believed to be accurate and reliable. However, Luraco Health & Beauty, LLC does not give any representations or warranties, expressed or implied as to the accuracy or completeness of such information and shall have no liability for the consequences of use of such information.
Your purchase already comes with a comprehensive 3-Year Warranty. However, you can still protect your investment with an additional 2-Year Extended Warranty, which can be purchased by calling 1-800-483-9930. You may also fill out the enclosed warranty registration card and mail with payment and a copy of your receipt to:
1140 107th Street,
Arlington, Texas 76011 - USA.