Inner Balance Wellness Jin 2.0 Deluxe Massage Chair with Zero Gravity, Foot Roller, Lumbar Heat
Zero Wall Design ?
Unique U+C Armrest
Foot Roller ?
Add a Minute - Time Extender
Full Body Compression ?
Helpful Articles for You
Inner Balance Wellness Jin 2.0 Massage Chair
The Jin 2.0 by Inner Balance is a custom designed robotic massage chair that will provide you with the full body therapeutic massage you need from your head to your toes.
The Jin 2.0 will conduct a body scan measuring the length of your spine and then use its quad headed SL Track massage system to follow the contour of your spine massaging you from your glutes to your neck and everywhere in between. The Jin 2.0 will utilizes 3 unique widths while massaging you to accommodate narrow or broad shoulder widths while delivering full body massage with its total body compression therapy system. Your arms will be perfectly held in place using its C+U shaped compression system, preventing your arms from slipping out like other massage chairs, while massaging your arms and stimulating blood flow.
The extra-large foot and calf massage system (with foot roller) will expertly and gently massage your foot and calf (of any size legs, slim to large) with ease, and if you’re taller the 6-in extendable leg-rest will glide out to provide extra legroom.
The Jin 2 fits into your home with its zero-wall system, requiring only 2in of clearance behind the chair, and its Bluetooth speakers let you take your massage experience to the next level by enjoying your favorite music. Once you turn on the therapeutic lumbar heater, you’ll feel a day’s stress and tension melt away and you’ll be relaxed, refreshed, and ready to go!
- SL Track (Massage from neck to glutes)
- Zero Wall Design (Needs only 2 inch clearance behind)
- Unique U+C Armrest (optimizes arm massage)
- Foot Roller
- Zero Gravity
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Lumbar Heat
- Add a Minute - Time Extender
- Full Body Compression
- 6 Auto-courses
|Recommended Height Range||5'0" - 6'5"|
|Recommended Weight Limit||300lbs|
|Rollers Track Type||SL-Track|
|Ability to target specific body areas||Yes|
|Roller intensity type||2D|
|Deep tissue capability||No|
|Number of preset massage programs||6 Automatic Programs|
|Adjustable roller width||Yes|
|Adjustable roller speeds||Yes|
|Chair Dimensions||60.25"L x 29.5"W x 44"H|
|Shipping Box Dimensions||59"L x 30"W x 33"H|
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need Indoor Setup (also known as white glove service) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “Indoor Setup & Assembly”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a total of 5 years manufacturer warranty.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
STANDARD WARRANTY TERMS
Inner Balance Wellness products are backed by limited warranties against defects in materials and workmanship. For information related to your product, contact Customer Service at (877) 217-2862 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Warranty coverage begins on the date the consumer purchases the product.
- This warranty only applies to the original end user/owner of the chair and is non-transferable.
- This product is intended for home use only. Any use in a commercial setting will void the warranty of this product.
- Warranties are only valid within the United States & Canada, provided the product has been operated according to the enclosed instructions.
*To be eligible for the hassle free replacement warranty the product must be in possession of original owner and have receipt or other valid proof of purchase.
NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY
Any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation, unauthorized repairs, alterations or modifications of original condition, improper use of electrical power supply, loss of power, power surges, failure to follow operating instructions, transportation damage, abuse, misuse or environmental conditions, loss of use during repairs, and products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
All returns for issues other than the aforementioned are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Goods are required to be packaged in original un-opened packaging and the user is responsible for the cost of the freight shipping the parcel back to us.
Damage incurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty.