Dr Fuji FJ-8000 Cyber-Relax 3D SL-Track Massage Chair with Heating, Zero Gravity
Calf and Feet Roller
Full Body Air Massage
Auto Fitting Leg Massager
Made in Japan
Helpful Articles for You
FJ-8000 is equipped with 4 rows of roller in the sole and calf area. They offer deep tissue massage which help improving the circulation and releasing stress.
The back roller and leg massager has equipped with sensors that can detect the user’s height, and adjust the massage length accordingly.
- High-Performance Mechanism
- Body Sensing
- S&L Back Track
- Zero Gravity
- Full Body Air Massage
- Calf and Feet Roller
- Head Massage
- LED Light
- Auto Fitting Leg Massager
- Easy Install
- APP Remote
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need Indoor Setup (also known as white glove service) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “Indoor Setup & Assembly”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 3 year warranty.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
During the service period, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any defective equipment, returning it to a properly functioning state. This warranty only covers failures due to defects in materials and workmanship and does not cover normal wear or cosmetic damages. In order to enforce your rights under this limited warranty, you must provide proof of original purchase (such as an original receipt, or dated warranty card on file) and a detailed note describing the nature of the problem and the service requested. This limited warranty extends only to customers. Only our representatives may perform repairs on the equipment under this limited warranty. The first ninety days we shall provide on-site service.
- operate the equipment in an environment that meets with the requirements, delineated in the equipment's owner manual and other provided instructions;
- promptly report to us any unusual diagnostic messages;
- permit no unauthorized service on the equipment;
- have an adult representative present whenever we provide support services;
- safeguard and return (at our expense) all replacement parts shipped to you.
DURING THE FIRST 90 DAYS FROM ORIGINAL DATE OF PURCHASE:
Labor and Parts: This warranty covers shipping, labor and parts for inspection and repair works. At the warrantor's sole discretion and decision, warrantor provides in-home inspection or inspection at our service center free of charge. Warrantor may either repair the product or provide new or rebuilt parts (with exception of sewing product parts) in exchange for defective parts or products free of charge. Shipping is by ground service within the United States, customers are responsible for international and/or express shipping cost.
AFTER 90 DAYS TO THE THIRD/FIRST YEAR OF WARRANTY:
Parts: Warrantor will, at its sole discretion, provide new or rebuilt parts in exchange for defective parts or products free of charge.
Labors: Warrantor will, at its sole discretion, provide labor service related to the inspection, removal, installation, and repair of defective parts.