Dr Fuji's FJ-6000 Cyber-Relax SL-Track Massage Chair with Zero Gravity, Stretch, Foot Roller
Only 5 left in stock.
Get it in 8-15 business days
Made in Japan
Benefits of Massage:
It's good for people who sits in the office for a long time and easily tired people
It's good for rest in the morning and at noon. Do deep massage for muscular tissue and help enhance the vitality of the muscle to get better relax.
Suitable for massage after work or dinner, which can release the whole day's fatigue
It's good for relieving the pain from the back, waist, and neck, which can do special massage for any paty of the body
- By 9 detecting switches and hall sensors, it can scan accupoints on neck, shoulders, back, waist, hips, and thighs very effectively and make a deep massage
- It creates a new foot and bacj massage program, linking foot massage and back massage together, and reflect to the interal organs of the body
Super Outstanding Features:
- Patented six-roller back massage machine makes the massage strongerand deeper. Intelligent Body Scanning System can detect the body shape and suitable for people of different height.
- Super Long L Shape Massage Track(49")
Fujiiryoki FJ-6000 adopts super long L Shape Rail design(49"), can do deep massage on neck, shoulder, back, waist, hips, and even thighs. Massage range is ultimate.
- Airbag Massage for Whole Body
With the full body airbag surrounding massage and unique simulation palm airbag technique, FJ-6000 provides a delicate and soft air pressure massage on the shoulder, waist, seat, calf and feet, promoting blood circulation, relaxing the muscles and joints, and eliminating fatigue.
Tips: Progressive airbags are the multi-layer ones which can conduct weak or strong deep massage on the muscles ad acupoints, thus better realizing the traditional Chinese Medicine massage theory
- Stretch Massage
Back massage machine pushes your body forward when airbags are squeezing your shoulders, hips, legs, and feet. Back-rest and leg-rest will rise and recline to cooperate with the air massage. That's body stretch.
- Foot Roller Massage
Foot is the second heart of the human body. A frequent massage can make the people healthier. FJ-6000adopts the industrial leading technology, 3 groups of rollers in the sole part offer a deep massage and stimulate the reflect zones
- One-Button Zero Gravity Function
Zero Gravity can make the people deep breathe and relax very well, and distribute the body's weight, decrease the pressure from back bone and joints
Note: Zero Gravity is when your body is under the most natural and completely relaxed position, legs are a little higher than the heart, realizing 128
FJ-6000allows only 8cm from the wall and can slide forward automatically after switching on, saving space and displaying perfect intelligent home concept
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need White Glove Setup (also known as indoor setup & assembly) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Setup”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 1 year warranty.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
During the service period, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any defective equipment, returning it to a properly functioning state. This warranty only covers failures due to defects in materials and workmanship and does not cover normal wear or cosmetic damages. In order to enforce your rights under this limited warranty, you must provide proof of original purchase (such as an original receipt, or dated warranty card on file) and a detailed note describing the nature of the problem and the service requested. This limited warranty extends only to customers. Only our representatives may perform repairs on the equipment under this limited warranty. The first ninety days we shall provide on-site service.
- operate the equipment in an environment that meets with the requirements, delineated in the equipment's owner manual and other provided instructions;
- promptly report to us any unusual diagnostic messages;
- permit no unauthorized service on the equipment;
- have an adult representative present whenever we provide support services;
- safeguard and return (at our expense) all replacement parts shipped to you.
DURING THE FIRST 90 DAYS FROM ORIGINAL DATE OF PURCHASE:
Labor and Parts: This warranty covers shipping, labor and parts for inspection and repair works. At the warrantor's sole discretion and decision, warrantor provides in-home inspection or inspection at our service center free of charge. Warrantor may either repair the product or provide new or rebuilt parts (with exception of sewing product parts) in exchange for defective parts or products free of charge. Shipping is by ground service within the United States, customers are responsible for international and/or express shipping cost.
AFTER 90 DAYS TO THE THIRD/FIRST YEAR OF WARRANTY:
Parts: Warrantor will, at its sole discretion, provide new or rebuilt parts in exchange for defective parts or products free of charge.
Labors: Warrantor will, at its sole discretion, provide labor service related to the inspection, removal, installation, and repair of defective parts.