Bodyfriend Phantom Massage Chair with Zero Gravity, Heating
Includes 3 year manufacturer warranty
S & L Frame
11 customized massage modes
Auto Leg Adjust
Shoulder Airbag Massage
Ergonomic Hand Massage
Helpful Articles for You
Classically themed PHANTOM illuminates its surroundings with its sophisticated yet effortless styling. PHANTOM is the embodiment of cutting edge design starting with its captivating exterior to its intellectual interior. For the ultimate personal massage experience provided by a new generation of state-of-the-art smart massage chairs, PHANTOM is undoubtedly the compelling favorite.
With the Zero Gravity function, offset the effects of gravitational pressure on the body by elevating the feet to be level with the heart. The body is weightlessly positioned at the optimal angle to maximize massage effects and allow the user to reap the benefits.
Our phenomenal Zero Wall function increases space efficiency by decreasing space used. Installed with smart technology solutions that automatically slides the chair forward when reclined, Zero Wall saves users the trouble of not having to allocate extra sace behind the chair.
Reaching comfortable heating levels, let warmth radiate throughout the body with the incredible back and rear heating function.
11 Customized Auto Massage Modes
PHANTOM is complete with an astonishing 11 Bodyfriend Customized Auto Modes. Perfectly suited to address any body condition, various auto modes deliver meticulously designed massage sessions concentrated on appeasing all the needs of the user.
Auto Leg Adjust
Responsive sensors placed in the heel of the foot unit measure the leg length and automatically adjust the leg rest according to the height of the user. PHANTOMs auto leg extend functions is also manually adjustable through controller settings to provide another level of convenience for the user.
Shoulder Airbag Massage
Six airbags compression massage the shoulders to relieve fatigue and soreness.
Ergonomic Hand Massage
Magnetic acupressure airpads administer moderate compression massages to the hands. Targeted specifically at crucial acupressure points to gradually relieve body pain and ease the body into pleasurable comfort.
S & L Frame
The extremely long S & L Frame reaches the entirety of the back to even the under thigh area. With the longest massage range, the S & L Frame delivers an unforgettable, through massage by embracing even the untouched areas of the body.
|Recommended Height Range||6'3"|
|Recommended Weight Limit||265 lbs.|
|Auto Leg Adjust||Yes|
|Shoulder Airbag Massage||Yes|
|Lower Body Angle||
21-38 kneads per minute
2.4in - 6.17in (6-17cm)
320-560 taps per minute
Shoulder, Waist, Arms, Hips, Calves
Back, Buttocks (Spot & Range)
11 Massage Auto Modes
|Weight (including packaging)||
|Product Weight||313 lbs.|
|Cover Upholstery||ABC / Synthetic Leather|
|Dimensions Upright (L" x W" x H")||61"L x 33.5"W x 47.2"H|
|Dimensions Recline (L" x W" x H")||78.7"L x 33.5"W x 39"H|
|Shipping is free for all orders within the continental 48 states!
Do I need Indoor Setup (also known as white glove service) or can I do it myself?
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 20 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “Indoor Setup & Assembly”. We don't recommend it for most people it because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
- Yes, we ship many massage chairs to Canada. Total turnaround time is typically about 2 and a half weeks. We make it easy by handling all of the importing paperwork. We also pay for the customs brokerage and filing fees.
- GST (usually 4.9%) and duties if levied, would be billed to the customer. Duties have never been levied on massage chairs we’ve shipped to Canada.
This item includes a 3 year limited manufacturer warranty.
A qualified technician would be sent to your home to provide service if you ever need it. You never have to ship the chair for service.
For the full warranty text, please click here
THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All parts, labor, and framework of the chair
- Labor covered for only the first year at no cost to Purchaser
- Parts covered for two years at no cost to Purchaser
- Structural Framework covered at no cost to Purchaser for all three years
- Defects in materials and workmanship
All goods sold hereunder, except accompanying accessories, documentations, or enhancements, are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of delivery to Purchaser and covered for the above, for a period of three years from the date of delivery. Defective material may be returned to BODYFRIEND after inspection by an agent of BODYFRIEND and upon receipt from BODYFRIEND of shipping instructions specific to the defective goods authorized by BODYFRIEND to be returned. Goods returned in accordance with the foregoing procedure will be replaced or repaired, at the option of BODYFRIEND, and returned to Purchaser without charge.
This warranty is subject to the following LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS:
- This express warranty applies to massage chairs ONLY, and not to accompanying accessories,documentation or enhancements;
- This warranty is non-transferable;
- This warranty is valid only within the continental US;
- BODYFRIEND’s responsibility and Purchaser’s exclusive remedy under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of defects in material and workmanship, as set forth above. BODYFRIEND is not responsible for any consequential damages resulting from the breach of this or any other express or implied warranty with respect to the goods;
- This express warranty is the only warranty applicable to this transaction. It excludes all other express oral or written warranties and all warranties implied by law with respect to the goods, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose;
- This warranty does not extend to any of BODYFRIEND’s products which have been subject to misuse, accident or improper installation or storage, maintenance or application, nor does it extend to products which have been repaired or altered outside of BODYFRIEND or its authorized agents, nor does this warranty extend to any labor charges for removal and/or replacement of the nonconforming or defective product or part thereof;
- Every claim under this warranty or related to this purchase order shall be deemed waived by Purchaser unless made in writing within three (3) years of the receipt of the goods to which such claim relates; AND
- This warranty is void in the event that repairs are made by anyone other than BODYFRIEND without prior authorization from BODYFRIEND. The terms of this warranty shall be governed by the laws of the state of California.
This express warranty is void without this warranty card and requested information (date of purchase, installation, RMA, and etc.). This express warranty does not cover damages resulting from improper installation or use, neglect, dropped product, unreasonable maintenance, failure to follow instructions, unauthorized repairs, alterations, modifications of original condition, and cosmetic alternations. Furthermore, warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper use of electrical/power supply; loss of power; electrical disturbances, power surges. Also, damage or cracked screen because of personal misuse, excessive force, transportation damage, theft, abuse, misuse, vandalism, or natural disasters (fires, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, or any exposure to weather conditions) are not covered under stated warranty. BODYFRIEND does not honor warranty for products purchased by or through unauthorized dealers, product used commercially or for commercial purposes, and time lost by owner during the time the product is being replaced, at a repair facility, and etc. Natural occurrences such as, but not limited to softening/hardening of foams and composites, fading, wear, pilling of fabrics, natural markings, grain and dye variations in leather, and failure of attach points does not validate issue of warranty, as well as items intended to be periodically replaced by Purchaser during the normal lifetime of a product including, but not limited to batteries, light bulbs, and etc. Seat cover replacement and other accessories are not covered under the warranty.
Only for the first year of the warranty period (“Labor Service Period”), BODYFRIEND will provide labor services for the repair or replacement of defective parts at no cost to Purchaser. However, Purchaser is responsible for all shipping, duties, and brokerage fees. Upon expiration of the Labor Service Period, Purchaser shall pay for any labor service charges. Labor services are limited to the replacement of the defective product or parts with similar product of equal or less value. If replacement is not accepted by Purchaser, BODYFRIEND or its labor service provider is no longer responsible for further service under this labor warranty. If and only when deemed necessary at its sole discretion, BODYFRIEND will send a service provider at no cost. Field service is only available within the continental US and under the Labor Service Period. If no problem is found upon diagnosis, Purchaser may be charged with standard rate for unnecessary service calls.
Write Your Own Review
Click here to download